What’s your life’s purpose?

I was jesting. Sorry you took it wrong.

He was just kidding, DayLate. I too am decluttering the stuff my late girlfriend left behind. Lots of it. It is looking like a lifelong project, lol. A bit here, a bit there. Always something to do when bored. And satisfying.

He was just kidding, DayLate. I too am decluttering the stuff my late girlfriend left behind. Lots of it. It is looking like a lifelong project, lol. A bit here, a bit there. Always something to do when bored. And satisfying.

I'm personally not a big fan of insult humor, especially when it is directed at me, but if you enjoy it as well, maybe you two can have a dialogue and leave me out.

Last edited:
Although not my purpose, I also share the goal of uncluttering. Both my wife and I have a hard time parting with items that are still functioning and not broken, whether we have used the item in the last 10 years or not. Getting better at the donation thing, but still have a ways to go. When her mother passed away, we uncluttered her house by moving all of it to our house "to sort through things." 8 years later and we are still going through it. I'm about to stop my OMY work stints and take a serious crack at downsizing. I promised myself after cleaning out my mother in-law's house, that I would never do that to our daughter. I will not leave her to have to make choices on all that after we are gone.

My passion is dogs. The one I have, and I will do more volunteering to help dogs when I do finally stop the daily work madness.

I have worked in the AI field for almost thirty years and am frustrated with the limitations of machine learning.

According to the Buddhist view of human cognition, a person seeking understanding will become frustrated with the limitations of human learning as well!

Back
Top Bottom