What Did You Eat Today?

Tomato basil chicken and iced tea - - :D

Attachments

• tomato basil chicken.jpg
    tomato basil chicken.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 5
A bowl of 2011 Cheerios, with a vintage last week banana, some imported blueberries, topped with a bold yet crisp 4% milk...

Smoked some Johnsonville Brats and skinless chicken breasts in my Cajun II barrel smoker.

One each breast and brat - nuked some frozen mixed veg. and Van Camps Baked Beans. Sauce was Cattlemans Original kicked up with Tiger Sauce (New Orleans La). Arizona Diet Green Tea on the rocks.

Gore - met? Not Hardly. Probably not even on my diet plan.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: The rest of the meat is in the frig.

heh heh heh - like a few good stocks, sometimes one must be a little bad to feel good. :rolleyes:

The picture of basil chicken inspired me ( I was getting bored with my usual recipes )so I found a recipe and made it today . I already had all the ingredients so I was ready to go . It turned out excellent and is a very economical dish to make . I added a little red wine to sauce it up . It cost $6.00 for five servings . I will definetely be making this again .
Basil Chicken over Angel Hair Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Last edited:
Sonic (half price day) cheeseburger and onion rings. Mmmmm...onions....don't let me breathe on you. Hahhhhhhhhh.....

:LOL:

Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Burger & Fries from Dairy Queen, small Blizzard and a Pepsi (only drank a little).
Dinner: Tuna Salad on crackers. Applesauce, Diet 7-Up.

Breakfast at home: Cafe latte with cinnamon, bagel with lemon butter (from the Farmers' Market)

Very Late Lunch at ~5 pm: buying fish at the new fish store

About Buy The Sea Seafoods

so had a delicious Salmon Burger with fries, and a Frescaa at their Fish & Chip Shop ($12).

That's all folks!

I had Chili and whole grain bread for lunch, coffee and some nuts for snacks and rotisserie chicken and sweet potato wedges for dinner. Eating dessert now, grapes mixed with vanilla yogurt with Kashi Go Lean Cereal on top for sweetness and crunch. Yum! I made the sweet potato wedges from a Cooking Light recipe online and they sure were good. I used 3 t of olive oil, instead of the 1 t of olive oil in the recipe, because someone had posted her DH thought it was a little dry. I think using 3 t of olive oil was perfect.

Eggs, porkchops, green beans and salad. I found a place with a mostly ethnic clientele where I can get thin cut bone-in porkchops that include both the top loin and tenderloin. These are a bit fatter than the usual supermarket fare and almost as good as the porkchops of my youth.

Ha

I don't know yet what we will have for dinner. More precisely, I do not know what my daughter will serve us. She invited us over to her home for dinner, and just called to let us know she has been running a bit late in preparation. As her home is just 5 min from ours, I am surfing this forum for a bit before leaving.

Another thread resurrected from the dustbin...

Yep. Oh well, I'll play....

Breakfast:
coffee with sugarfree creamer

Lunch (restaurant):
chicken parmesan :D
freshly baked French bread, buttered

Dinner:
You think I can eat dinner after eating a lunch like that? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Hmmm

Breakfast was some brown rice covered with leftover sauce from lamb shanks, with a veal sausage.

Lunch was some sheep milk cheese on crackers

Dinner was Indian food takeout. My favorite. I had mutton curry, chickpeas, lentils, and a samosa. Tomorrow I'll have the same and it will taste even better.

Breakfast: cup of tea with some buttered bread

Dinner: homemade chicken soup

Breakfast: Cheerios and Milk;
Lunch: Homemade Chicken noodle soup and a BLT; plus cookies for dessert
Dinner: Wendy's value Crispy Chicken sandwich, value fry, value diet drink, junior cholocate frosty
Evening Snacks: P&J sandwich; baby carrots

Breakfast: huckleberry goat yogurt

Mmmmm........I hate I missed out on that.:blink:

Breakfast: Scrambled egg, sausage, biscuit and coffee

Lunch: Chili

Dinner: Cajun shrimp Alfredo & salad - One of those dinners in a bag that you skillet grill. Actually not too bad for a quick meal.

Breakfast: 2 donuts and a slice of bread
Lunch: ham and cheese sandwich, healthy choice entree, broccoli salad, apple
Snack: applesauce
Dinner: spaghetti

Brunch: 2 eggs over medium, fried potatoes and onions, biscuit with apple butter (all cooked by wonderful DH)

late lunch/snack: red grape smoothie (grapes, grape juice, flax seed, greek yogurt, touch of honey)

dinner: lasagna, sauteed bok choy with onions, green pepper, garlic, and turmeric

Breakfast:
Bacon/cheese/mushroom over easy omelet.

Lunch:
Nuked green beans.

Dinner:
Chicken gizzards fried in ghee.

Last edited:
Breakfast....that happens in the morning :blink:....so nada.
Lunch.....leftover pizza
Dinner.....steak, mushrooms, broccoli and pasta, chilled tomato slices with goat [-]yogurt[/-] cheese.

Breakfast: a bowl of whole grain cereal, with raisins, sliced almonds, and almond milk.

Lunch: chipolte pinto beans, leaftover roasted veggies, and an apple.

Dinner: fake chicken patty, French fries, roasted asparagus, figs.

Breakfast: A 2 egg omelet with spinach, mushrooms, jalapeño peppers, & cheese, a toasted bagel with Philly cream cheese, coffee, and milk.

Lunch: A plate full of spaghetti, 2 bowls of tossed salad with v&o dressing, a couple mini-cupcakes, and coffee.

Dinner: A big tossed salad with v&o dressing, followed by a hoagie sandwich with mozzarella & sauteed 'shrooms on a roll slathered in melted garlic butter!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom