What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

I've been following the flashlight sub on reddit. Wow, there are some people that are really into and knowledgeable about flashlights - who knew! It is a bit on the contagious side though I like the ones with the simple user interface very aren't that expensive.

I was really disappointed in the Black Friday "sales" on Amazon so I ordered from AliExpress. The shipping takes a few weeks, but the prices were much, much better. I ordered five Wurrkos FC11s (for gifts) - so far my favorite flashlight, another Acebeam Pokelit (a very cute little pocket light), a Convey S2 SST40, a Wurrkos TS10 and a Wurrkos TS-22. I'm most excited to get the TS-22 as it is more of a floody light as opposed to a thrower. With the sale prices and add on discounts I think each light was under $20. They are all rechargeable flashlights.

candlepowerforums dot com is all about the flashlights as well

What pan specifically did you two buy?

This is what I purchased. Wood handle that can go into the oven but not into the dishwasher. The handle is easily removed for storage or washing. I don't know that I would ever need to put it in the dishwasher since it cleans right up with a wipe. Bought one for my sister, too, for Christmas. There was an extra $10 off coupon when I purchased which was nice. Be sure to read the directions that come with it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C373JW1S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got my 2023 H&R Block Deluxe + State tax software today for $19.99.

Thinking about a Super Soaker to shoot vinegar down the cliff to control weeds. The regular sprayers don't spray far enough and it is too steep to climb down and weed whack.

I order a bag of powdered liver.

DH order a Sony a1 camera (for wildlife photography - mostly birds).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C5XNZFGR

Got the one with stainless steel handle. There's also a similar one but with wooden handle.

As of this typing, pan is 83% sold out. Selling like a hot pan :popcorn:.

I got that one too since we go cook top to oven a lot. I don't want to have to fiddle around with changing the handle during oven duty. I don't trust the idea of putting the wood handle in the oven.

Varia™ Seat Rail Mount Kit

To get the Garmin taillight/radar unit up as high as possible.

Kit also works with new style Varia camera/taillight/radar unit mount.

I've been following the flashlight sub on reddit. Wow, there are some people that are really into and knowledgeable about flashlights - who knew! It is a bit on the contagious side though I like the ones with the simple user interface very aren't that expensive.

I was really disappointed in the Black Friday "sales" on Amazon so I ordered from AliExpress. The shipping takes a few weeks, but the prices were much, much better. I ordered five Wurrkos FC11s (for gifts) - so far my favorite flashlight, another Acebeam Pokelit (a very cute little pocket light), a Convey S2 SST40, a Wurrkos TS10 and a Wurrkos TS-22. I'm most excited to get the TS-22 as it is more of a floody light as opposed to a thrower. With the sale prices and add on discounts I think each light was under $20. They are all rechargeable flashlights.

When we were kids, my cousin and I were into flashlights, back then penlights mostly.

Then he went into training to be a cop and he showed me the professional ones they used. I forget the brand but these were like a small club and had some metallic construction

So beyond reliability and brightness, these things could be used as weapons if needed.

I imagine now these things are all clusters of LEDs of some kind? IIRC Anker, a well-regarded premium brand for cables and chargers, also makes flash lights as well.

weighted, aromatherapy hot/cold neck wraps for the adult kids for Christmas. In their thirties with neck and shoulder issues already!

Thinking about a Super Soaker to shoot vinegar down the cliff to control weeds. The regular sprayers don't spray far enough and it is too steep to climb down and weed whack.

One of these battery powered pesticide/herbicide sprayers would probably do better than even a Super Soaker. I have the Milwaukee one which is admittedly pricey but it works great and will shoot a stream a good long way.

https://www.homedepot.com/b/Search/...paint+sprayer?Ntx=mode+matchpartialmax&NCNI-5

I order a bag of powdered liver.

DH order a Sony a1 camera (for wildlife photography - mostly birds).

Okay, they say you learn something every day. I never heard of powdered liver. YMMV

One of these battery powered pesticide/herbicide sprayers would probably do better than even a Super Soaker. I have the Milwaukee one which is admittedly pricey but it works great and will shoot a stream a good long way.

https://www.homedepot.com/b/Search/...paint+sprayer?Ntx=mode+matchpartialmax&NCNI-5

Pricey is right, but thanks for that. You have to dig and maybe will find a report on how far any particular model might spray. I want 25 or 30 feet. For the money I think I'll try super soaking them first.

As for powdered liver I have no idea what you do with that. Hmm.

Some gadget for golf for my DH. A pin finder, view finder thing that was $60, on cyber Monday sale, down from $120. Also bought a princess dress for 3 year old grand-daughter.

Master links for bike chain and a chain breaker tool.

Cheers!

Comfy fleece "lap blanket" to use when I'm sitting in my recliner.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09318PL1C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had been using a full sized king comforter, but Frank mentioned that he is concerned about tripping over it since it takes up so much room when it slops over onto the floor. This one is just 40"x50", so it will be easier to keep out of the way. Just $9.99, $7.93 after paying a tiny part of the price with Amazon Visa rewards.

I think you will love a comforter for your recliner. I ordered one about ten years ago (faux fleece on one side and a short faux fur/velvet surface on the other) so, very warm and cozy, and basically use it every day. It is long enough to cover my feet - but no tripping.

Reactions: W2R
Okay, they say you learn something every day. I never heard of powdered liver. YMMV

Yes, it's been around for years. I won't pretend that it tastes good.

Pricey is right, but thanks for that. You have to dig and maybe will find a report on how far any particular model might spray. I want 25 or 30 feet. For the money I think I'll try super soaking them first.

As for powdered liver I have no idea what you do with that. Hmm.

My iron tends to drop. I use it from time to time in lieu of iron pills but ordered a larger size this time as I started giving some to the doggo. She doesn't seem to mind the taste at all.

41caTUiMqmL._AC_SR320,320_.jpg
Needed a Roof Ladder Hook to use making an alternating step ships ladder to get on the roof. With attached side rails and less angle than a regular ladder it should be much safer.

Cheers!

Today was Christmas ornaments.

We have something delivered into our garage from Amazon every single day. Sometimes twice a day.

DW says that we're such good customers, Bezos should give us a ride on his boat.

Thanks to W2Rs post, bought a new lap throw. the old ones were getting ratty.
And a new bathrobe, puppy teeth created some holes in mine.

Reactions: W2R
Yes, it's been around for years. I won't pretend that it tastes good.

My iron tends to drop. I use it from time to time in lieu of iron pills but ordered a larger size this time as I started giving some to the doggo. She doesn't seem to mind the taste at all.

Ah! Of course.:facepalm: Thanks.

A new artificial Christmas tree. DW apparently tired of the one that we've been using for the last 20 years or so and only has white lights on it but works just fine. So much for frugality. The new one is six inches taller and has... wait for it... colored lights! Whoohoo!:dance::dance:

Also a plastic toy tea set for DW's 2-year-old grandniece, who she has every intention of spoiling rotten.

A new artificial Christmas tree. DW apparently tired of the one that we've been using for the last 20 years or so and only has white lights on it but works just fine. So much for frugality. The new one is six inches taller and has... wait for it... colored lights! Whoohoo!:dance::dance:

Also a plastic toy tea set for DW's 2-year-old grandniece, who she has every intention of spoiling rotten.

Ah, yes. BUT the new lights must certainly be LED rather than the old incandescent, right? You'll be saving cents per day of electricity! Think positive.:cool:

I got that one too since we go cook top to oven a lot. I don't want to have to fiddle around with changing the handle during oven duty. I don't trust the idea of putting the wood handle in the oven.

The pan arrived yesterday and I fried an egg on it. I only use a little oil (probably should have use more as directions says to add cooking oil to lubricate surface). Even with little oil, the egg was easy to remove without sticking.

I got the one with stainless steel handle too as didn't want to fiddle with wood handle and liked durability of stainless steel. Bu so far, the handle is what I like least about the pan. Reasoning is the handle angle is perpendicular to pan. Makes me want to grip closer to the pan (heat).

I'm put away my old 8 inch cast iron so I'll use this for a couple of weeks to see how well this works for me.

Searing a pork chop with this tonight. That'll be a good test.

Back
Top Bottom