What is this?

njhowie

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
We're at our Disney timeshare and found this odd looking thing in the closet. It's made out of plastic, is about 18 inches wide, has hooks that fold out. Then between each is a kind of "ball" with rubber O-rings and a grooved slot between them, sits on a grooved track, and a rubber pad opposite it. Is this some kind of hanger? What is it used for hanging?

Note: the pictures are rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise.

Attachments

• 20220123_191645.jpg
    20220123_191645.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 20220123_192213.jpg
    20220123_192213.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 20220123_192631.jpg
    20220123_192631.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 55
There is one in the condo we are renting. It holds broom and mops and is parallel to the ground.

Thanks - DW and I were scratching our heads for 15 minutes.

Yeah, it's mounted wrong. It's supposed to be parallel to the floor. We have one in the laundry room.

Yeah, it's mounted wrong. It's supposed to be parallel to the floor. We have one in the laundry room.

It is parallel to the floor - as I indicated, the photos are rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise...something wonky between the photo and the attachment upload.

It is parallel to the floor - as I indicated, the photos are rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise...something wonky between the photo and the attachment upload.
In the past I have been able to fix that by reducing the photo size (in pixels). Let's see if that works:

Don't know if this looks right or not, since I'm not sure what it is supposed to look like! But at least the orientation is changed. :LOL:

Attachments

• thing.jpg
    thing.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 37
In the past I have been able to fix that by reducing the photo size (in pixels). Let's see if that works:

Don't know if this looks right or not, since I'm not sure what it is supposed to look like! But at least the orientation is changed. :LOL:

Yes - much better.

When it happens from my desktop, I can rotate left then rotate right from file manager to resolve, but just straight from the phone I don't have a fix.

Back
Top Bottom