What your next Honda may look like...

I think this is kick ass. I bet the military is already all over this. 120 pound rucksacks, full combat load and weapon are heavy.

I just had a flashback of Chewbacca carrying C-3PO (in pieces) on his back.

I think I just figured out how an aging overweight dude can fulfill his lifelong dream of through hiking the Appalachian Trail. I'll just need a solar charger so I can keep the batteries going. :D

I envision the exoskeleton very popular in the Mad Max year 2030 as nomads migrate across the USA hiking over the Rocky Mountains in search of work. Wearing their tin hats. :crazy:

sensitized as a little kid to the plight of the differently abled, i used to play on a neighbor's wheelchair. she'd let me ride on her lap or i'd climb on back of the chair. i still remember the thrill when she got her first electric chair for me to play on. so of course this strikes me as a way cool device. the idea that such technology could help mobilize wheelchair victims is incredible to me yet, being wheelchair free, i can only just barely imagine what it must mean for someone to be able to walk again. wow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom