Whats up with RSS?

donheff

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I use Bloglines to follow thread progress and then log into the forum to participate in discussions that interest me. When I returned from vacation a couple of days ago I found that the RSS reader is not getting most of the posts. Is anyone else having this problem? Any fixes I can make at my end?

The forum is not showing up on my Yahoo homepage either.

The RSS feeds either changed or disappeared with the move to vBulletin software. I haven't had time to check into whether RSS is already here with a different URL or if something else needs to be enabled, installed, developed or wished for. At the moment this is a question for the admins...I know Andy R has a backlogged "to do" list but don't know if this is on the list.

The RSS feeds either changed or disappeared with the move to vBulletin software. I haven't had time to check into whether RSS is already here with a different URL or if something else needs to be enabled, installed, developed or wished for. At the moment this is a question for the admins...I know Andy R has a backlogged "to do" list but don't know if this is on the list.

There is a feed at:
http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/external.php?type=RSS2 but it only appears to provide the first entry in a thread. Please administrators, reset it to provide all entries. I like to read them as they flow by and only click over to the actual forum to join in. It is difficult to follow things by repeatedly browsing through each thread.

Back
Top Bottom