Where Millionaires Live: Top 10 List

Florida has a lot of transplanted wealth, so The Villages at #6 doesn't surprise me.

Funny but I was surprised - yes there are lots of designer homes but
They also have many managing on modest incomes living in small 2br homes. I occasionally browse their website 'talk of the villages' lots of focus on cost cutting.

The key word is "concentration"....lots of non-millionaires in LA. I assume Santa Barbara as well?

Oxnard has twice the population of Santa Barbara, at over 200K. Maybe the source is wrong, or maybe there's a pretty big pocket of millionaires in Oxnard that people don't think about.

Funny but I was surprised - yes there are lots of designer homes but
They also have many managing on modest incomes living in small 2br homes. I occasionally browse their website 'talk of the villages' lots of focus on cost cutting.

I am pretty familiar with TV. Have friends there, and have visited several times. I even thought about buying there. The original concept was smallish modular homes, and a few golf courses, but that area, the area the TV'ers call The Prehistoric District is now being slowly transformed as lots are bought and old structures removed, and new, big places built.

As TV has grown, from 5,000 to closing in on 100,000 people, the homes have gotten bigger, and fancier. Still squashed together on small lots, but not cheap.

Back
Top Bottom