Where to find a good deal on a Christmas tree

bank5

Recycles dryer sheets
I've always bought real trees but this year was the last real one I'll probably buy. Our tree wound up being infested with aphids. Luckily most of them didn't hatch until the day after Christmas but it still grossed my DW and me out.

So we'll probably get a fake one for the next couple of years. I'm assuming there are some pretty good deals on them now. Does anyone know where to look either in stores or online?

litehouse if you want a nice one...we actually scored a really sharp fake 3 yrs ago on sale at walmart (or was it target?)around this time....was a 300 dollar tree 75% off....

I stopped in Walmart today. They had 50% off $200 trees but my DW and I decided to wait.

I stopped in Walmart today. They had 50% off $200 trees but my DW and I decided to wait.

Give it a couple days and walmart should have them 75% off (albeit with a slightly smaller selection). We bought a pretty nice 7.5 foot tree from there a few years ago and it is still doing well. Just checked the price on the box - $78 before discount, $19.50 after. It is a "7.5 foot Majestic Pine".

Back
Top Bottom