Where's John?

Oh, Johnny! Come home! Dinner's ready...

If we promise you a moderatorship, will you come back?

Martha said:
Plus people used words and phrases such as "golly" and "that's a hoot," which tended to grate on me. :)

So, If I understand you correctly, one reason you like this board is that there are no "hooters" here? :D

(Don't tell DanTien or HaHa or they'll be history...)

So Ted, Bob Smith, Hyperborea, TH, Charlie, JG, Whakamole, Trumpeting_angel, Beachbumz, Malakito, Donner and Berkshire_Bull and others who have left--come on back, you made life interesting.  

Berkshire_Bull posts on another board on investing. I guess he thinks there are too many old pharts here.  :LOL:

REWahoo! said:
So, If I understand you correctly, one reason you like this board is that there are no "hooters" here? :D

(Don't tell DanTien or HaHa or they'll be history...)
hooters and don't tell DanTien? :confused: You stinker... :-*
img_341371_0_b45ff97fc064faa3bd5531451ffdf204.jpg

DanTien said:
hooters and don't tell DanTien? :confused: You stinker... :-*
img_341374_0_b45ff97fc064faa3bd5531451ffdf204.jpg

Put some pants on that thing, please.

--Greg

Eagle43 said:
We should start a contest; When will JG return?  My guess is he'll be back not later than 11/20/2005.  He won't be able to resist pontificating.  This assumes he's not traveling or hospitalized.  If he's able, he's back in five days.... or less.
He's back....

Eagle43 said:
He's back....

I think I laid off about 2 weeks. To be honest (one of my many virtues), I was kind of P.O.ed and feeling that I was casting my pearls before swine (no reflection on this excellent board -
you oinkers know who you are). :)

JG

I think I laid off about 2 weeks.

I guess that would make you "master of your domain"....Many pigs here certainly need your "pearls of wisdom".

maddythebeagle said:
I guess that would make you "master of your domain"....Many pigs here certainly need your "pearls of wisdom".

So true! :)

JG

John, Happy to see you back.

I like the slightly fiesty posts and the different points of view (even if they are way out there) without the constant flaming. I'm sure the big boys and girls here can make their own judgements, and if they can't they should be living with mommy and daddy. Post away.

TargaDave said:
John, Happy to see you back.

I like the slightly fiesty posts and the different points of view (even if they are way out there) without the constant flaming.  I'm sure the big boys and girls here can make their own judgements, and if they can't they should be living with mommy and daddy.  Post away.

Thanks! Life is good out here on the lunatic fringe. :)

JG

Back
Top Bottom