Women are better off bra-less

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I can confirm that spending time on European beaches and watching topless women from a very early age desensitized me. I know colleagues in continental Europe feel the same. I also know guys here will find it hard to believe, but it is simply the truth.

That would seem to answer your own question, "why and what is the US men's fascination with breasts" -- American puritan attitudes stifle desensitization.

Much has been speculated & written about the reasons, e.g.:
scholarly: men's fascination with breasts - Google Search

Tyro

She is also the 8th wonder of the world She wants sex 5 times daily.

... and her BF, who signals when he's had enough by [poking] her on the leg, is named "Chris Willgoose"?

That would seem to answer your own question, "why and what is the US men's fascination with breasts" -- American puritan attitudes stifle desensitization.

Much has been speculated & written about the reasons, e.g.:
scholarly: men's fascination with breasts - Google Search

Tyro

There are two other rounded portions of the human anatomy that women seem to admire.

Shouldn't we also be asking, what's up with women's fascination with the male buttocks....and how lucky we are to have breasts and buttocks?

By 25, many tribal African women have had 5 or 6 children, all of whom had been breast fed for a year or more. It is primarily the way they feed their babies; the way babies were meant to be fed and the main reason for the existence of breasts on mammals.

Yet another reason I will never have children, floppy boobies!

haha said:
You and me both. But maybe if we drank lots of fluids? Energy drinks? Or maybe she could make do with 15 geezers, serially? Kind of like a pitching rotation? Just try to get your tatas to kill me Honey!

Ha

Another option to the pitching rotation could be a wrestling ring. Remember the "tag team" wrestling days? Could line us old geezers outside the ring and watch the old timer in front of you staggering to reach you for a tag to escape the ring with what's left of his life.

Another option to the pitching rotation could be a wrestling ring. Remember the "tag team" wrestling days? Could line us old geezers outside the ring and watch the old timer in front of you staggering to reach you for a tag to escape the ring with what's left of his life.

Never had interest in sloppy seconds.

If I were designing an experiment to measure breast sag, I'd do it differentially i.e. each woman would have one breast in a bra and the other out. Some would have the "out" one be on the left and some on the right. Might require some careful bra design to accomplish this.

I would do all the measurements myself to insure complete accuracy. ;) There would be counseling offered after the study finished, of course.

I'm now accepting funding and volunteers for this important research project.

I am trying to saty abreast of this situation........:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom