Wrinkles

It really is mostly about lighting. Just think how harsh everybody looks on Zoom in regular desk lighting, and how much better we look in restaurants. If you get one, I hope it does what you want it to do. Please report back and let us know.

If I tilt my head slightly up, the bathroom light will hit under my eyes and I'll mostly blend. It's mostly shadow that's darkening that area, due to volume loss I guess. I need a fat graft.

It really is mostly about lighting. Just think how harsh everybody looks on Zoom in regular desk lighting, and how much better we look in restaurants. If you get one, I hope it does what you want it to do. Please report back and let us know.

Nah, I'm not actually going to pay for it. It would have to be free, like in a clinical trial.

What bothers me more is my chin. I don't have saggy skin yet but I want my chin-to-neck area to be more horizontal. Kybella sounds good for that, but I won't pay for that either.

I find lifting weights tautens my chin muscles.

Recall that there is no getting away from facial aging - either your face gets thinner, or it gets heavier.

Kybella looks like a short-term solution. I only know about Kybella because large OB-GYN practices in MD, where I lived till recently, push this cosmetic stuff like mad. I was glad to get a Florida gynecologist who focuses on the area she's sposed to focus on, rather than my face!

(Some of the so-called "cosmetic tightening" procedures sound quite outrageous, but since you're a man you won't be familiar with them :angel:)

Nah, I'm not actually going to pay for it. It would have to be free, like in a clinical trial.

What bothers me more is my chin. I don't have saggy skin yet but I want my chin-to-neck area to be more horizontal. Kybella sounds good for that, but I won't pay for that either.

One of the advantages men have is that if they maintain their bodies well - flat abs, etc. - nobody really cares what their faces look like. And a man, if he tries, can stay fit till he's 90.

I'm going to run with this one.:D

Back
Top Bottom