Yahoo e-mail Changes

kaneohe

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
In the last few days, Yahoo mail seems different..............IMHO, not better, just different. The thing that bugs me the most is that when I reply to an e-mail, the font is very small so I can barely see what I am typing. That size is retained in my "sent" copy and apparently to the recipient also.

A friend on Yahoo mail tells me that he does not have that same problem so it seems to be an interaction between Y-mail and my computer......a few yr old
Macbook running OS X v10.9.2 and using Chrome.

Any ideas how to fix?

Not happening to me. Try clicking on the settings in the menu that drops down from the gear in the upper right. Select writing mail and increase your font size.

I haven't seen any change in things like fonts, but I mainly use other clients (Thunderbird, Apple Mail) to compose and read email sent/received through Yahoo! People with whom I correspond haven't said anything.

It has seemed very slow, slower than usual. I do notice that.

I finally got tired of the yahoo mail interface and installed the Mozilla Thunderbird mail client on my computer.

I can still optionally use the yahoo mail interface when I choose to and I don't delete mail off the yahoo server so the Thunderbird mail client is fairly unintrusive.

-gauss

Back
Top Bottom