Your Super Bowl Bet

BUM

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Now that Super Bowl XLV is history (GB beat the spread), how smart or dumb was your bet?

I bet my SIL that the loser had to cook whatever meal the winner requests. I lost. SIL suggests I start watching Iron Chef America. This is gonna cost me big.
Mine was dumb :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I bet I would lose interest before the end of the first half, and I won.

I bet a former co-worker who lives in Wisconsin (where I worked for 1 yr) that the Packers would win by 10, and that if I was right, he would pay me $50. That's it. lol He & I didn't talk about it, I just sent it to him in an email last night at half-time. Of course, the 6 point win was a little short, so I guess I'll get nothing. Not sure he'd have paid up if I'd been right. In fact, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have.

I had beer and macadamia nuts, and was sure I'd doze off, but I watched the whole thing, live. That has never happened.

It just looked so good on our 42" LCD HDTV, and the commercials were funny. There's a lot to be said for bright colors and shiny objects.

Anyone else notice that the cable cam shots at the start of each kickoff look exactly like a video game?

I bet the emotions that I wear on my sleeve and lost.

Let me take this opportunity to congratulate the Pack and their fans on winning the Super Bowl.

Free to canoe

AS far as cash bets against the spread, IMO there were no good ones going into this game. Even The over/under didn't scream mistake.

Excellent game, and I made chile colorado which I have been making for about 25 years straight for this occasion. We had the party at a son's place, as my place is pretty small for my grandaughter to run around for 5 hours, which is generally how she lives these days.

Ha

I wonder if there was a line on the national anthem being sung wrong.

I wonder if there was a line on the national anthem being sung wrong.
That one would be a mortal lock for the "yes".

Everytime one of these morons sings Star I am ashamed to be a part of a nation with such degraded culture.

Ha

I'm glad I didn't bet during the road to the superbowl and the superbowl as I would have been wrong several times. I'll just stick to watching the games!

Rooted for the Packers and much to my great surprise they won. Go figure?:rolleyes: But I assumed they would lose. Glad I didn't bet.:)

I didn't even watch the Half-Time, since I really do not like the Black Eyed Peas at all...and I mean at all.

I´m not reading any comments on Cristina Aguilera´s rendition of your hymn:cool::cool::confused::confused:

Go pack Go!

Bret WHO:confused:!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom