banks in spain

sunshinelgp

Confused about dryer sheets
hello, new to this webpage, just now registered.

i married a spaniard years ago, we have lived in the states, mexico and now we are in northeastern spain. so we are in catalunya, and there is a big difference, for those who know a bit about spain. this part of spain wishes to be independent, they speak a different language, they are a more reserved type of person normally.

my dad in texas told me the spanish banks are making the news in the states, in relation to the current greek situation. i have already noticed a dip in the euro, good for you guys, bad for us. i am torn, i want both sides to win that one. but that is another subject.

is there a solid reason to be concerned about the banks here? we are just about to buy a second home to live in, and rent out our first one. we would sell the first one but the housing crisis has not eased up here yet.
thanks for anyone's educated advice.

i am not confused about dryer sheets, i am not sure how that got there under my name.

hello, new to this webpage, just now registered.

i married a spaniard years ago, we have lived in the states, mexico and now we are in northeastern spain. so we are in catalunya, and there is a big difference, for those who know a bit about spain. this part of spain wishes to be independent, they speak a different language, they are a more reserved type of person normally.

my dad in texas told me the spanish banks are making the news in the states, in relation to the current greek situation. i have already noticed a dip in the euro, good for you guys, bad for us. i am torn, i want both sides to win that one. but that is another subject.

is there a solid reason to be concerned about the banks here? we are just about to buy a second home to live in, and rent out our first one. we would sell the first one but the housing crisis has not eased up here yet.
thanks for anyone's educated advice.

Hi! We, in Spain, trust our banks. They aren´t taking many risks, but that to a point, is not a bad thing.

Hola Sunshine and welcome! I don't know anything about the banks in Spain, but I own some shares in international stock funds with Banco Santander a prominent holding. I am hoping all goes well for the European Union. We are still suffering with a depressed real estate market here in the U.S., too. It will likely be many years before we are out of the woods I fear.

As regards dryer sheets, you will find that they are of great interest on this forum, in addition to fire ants and bacon. I will let one of the more knowledgeable people explain this

i am not confused about dryer sheets, i am not sure how that got there under my name.
The "dryer sheet rating" is an inside joke on frugality. The statement shown under your user name changes with the number of posts you make here and the "confusion" status is the first of many levels. :)

The "dryer sheet rating" is an inside joke on frugality. The statement shown under your user name changes with the number of posts you make here and the "confusion" status is the first of many levels. :)

It is just one of the six levels of enlightenment on the road to FIRE. You don't even want to know about the 7th level...:D

Back
Top Bottom