December 2013 almost there

healthyandfun

Recycles dryer sheets
I love this site! The information, tips, suggestions, opinions, and humor are super. I am single and 57 and looking forward to December 2013 as my launch time. As a longtime educator, I am looking forward to leaving behind the insane activity and involvement level of a school and having time to travel extensively and become more involved in hiking and nature activities. I have saved and invested and with a pension I think money wise I will be set. I continue to read books and websites and contemplate the next chapter of my life. So looking forward to it and learning more from the wonderful people here.

healthyandfun, welcome to the forum. Hope your plans all happen just as you expect.

Welcome, healthyandfun
healthyandfun said:
I love this site! The information, tips, suggestions, opinions, and humor are super. I am single and 57 and looking forward to December 2013 as my launch time. As a longtime educator, I am looking forward to leaving behind the insane activity and involvement level of a school and having time to travel extensively and become more involved in hiking and nature activities. I have saved and invested and with a pension I think money wise I will be set. I continue to read books and websites and contemplate the next chapter of my life. So looking forward to it and learning more from the wonderful people here.

Back
Top Bottom