Hi there!

squiggles

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi, I am Squiggles. :) I am a mother and a very full time law student. I am also a wife to my high school sweetheart, errrr....one of em' lol! I am a Leo, grew up as a performer. In performer, I mean that I grew up singing, acting, and modeling ( this is why I will not release my full name ). I am 28 years old, my child is 6, and my husband is 31. My husband is a restaurant manager and has been for about 12 years now. We are planning on having another baby soon. We are very passionate about the rights of children, protecting children and helping poverty stricken families. As I am learning to navigate more and more on this site, if I can find any forums on economics ( another one of my concentrations in school), poverty, children, and human rights, government, anything to that nature, I will start posting more and more. I live in Nashville,Tn. where I have resided for about 5 months now and I have lived all over the country out of curiousity ( probably should've majored in sociology haha ). I am a total nerd, which is not what you would expct from a former Miss Teen America finalist ( not mentioning which state ). I don't like to hear about the mistreatment or degradation of women either, so if there is a post for women's rights, you will find me in there as well.
I am very much looking forward to reading the thoughts of my fellow citizens and I sincerely believe that everyone can always learn something from someone else. So, with that having been said, here's to learning from you. I hope I learn many things from everyone on this site. I look forward to communicating with everyone. :greetings10:

Welcome Squiggles. This is a good place to learn about lots of stuff, mostly retirement related...You don't mention it, but I suppose that's why you're here.

Again, welcome!

R

Hi, I am Squiggles...I grew up singing, acting, and modeling ... I am 28 years old, ... a former Miss Teen America finalist
img_796155_0_13a267851772b51ddde327210c800922.gif

Welcome Squiggles.

I also noticed you mentioned several "hot button" subjects you are passionate about but conspicuously failed to mention anything regarding Early Retirement, the reason this board exists. Is ER why you are here?

Hi, I am Squiggles. :) I am a mother and a very full time law student. I am also a wife to my high school sweetheart, errrr....one of em' lol! I am a Leo, grew up as a performer. In performer, I mean that I grew up singing, acting, and modeling ( this is why I will not release my full name ). I am 28 years old, my child is 6, and my husband is 31. My husband is a restaurant manager and has been for about 12 years now. We are planning on having another baby soon. We are very passionate about the rights of children, protecting children and helping poverty stricken families. As I am learning to navigate more and more on this site, if I can find any forums on economics ( another one of my concentrations in school), poverty, children, and human rights, government, anything to that nature, I will start posting more and more. I live in Nashville,Tn. where I have resided for about 5 months now and I have lived all over the country out of curiousity ( probably should've majored in sociology haha ). I am a total nerd, which is not what you would expct from a former Miss Teen America finalist ( not mentioning which state ). I don't like to hear about the mistreatment or degradation of women either, so if there is a post for women's rights, you will find me in there as well.
I am very much looking forward to reading the thoughts of my fellow citizens and I sincerely believe that everyone can always learn something from someone else. So, with that having been said, here's to learning from you. I hope I learn many things from everyone on this site. I look forward to communicating with everyone. :greetings10:
Welcome to the board, Squiggles. I think.

As REWahoo & Rambler have pointed out, it's interesting to note that your post is totally devoid of any reference to financial independence or early retirement. In fact, it'd fit on any of SocialKnowledge's other 13 boards without a single edit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom