The time has come!

ttvjef

Recycles dryer sheets
My final official day is this Friday 10/9/2015. I’ve more or less been off since last week. My exit from w*rk has been pretty positive, I logged out today for the final time. What a relief! I 'm open to part time projects but I'm not going to search too much for anything. So far my time off has been very pleasant and I’m taking some time to discover a bit about myself to plan the next third of my life. My spouse is going to hang in there for two more years or so and I’ll be preparing our future, kind of :)

Congratulations!!!

My final official day is this Friday 10/9/2015. I’ve more or less been off since last week. My exit from w*rk has been pretty positive, I logged out today for the final time. What a relief! I 'm open to part time projects but I'm not going to search too much for anything. So far my time off has been very pleasant and I’m taking some time to discover a bit about myself to plan the next third of my life. My spouse is going to hang in there for two more years or so and I’ll be preparing our future, kind of :)

It's a great day when it's the last day .....

congratulations!!!

Congratulations. What will you do all day? :confused:

Thanks all for the kind words! I'm just back from a nice round of golf. Pleasant day out there.

Congrats. I know I can remember my last day at the office:dance:. It ranks up there with my most memorable days like, when I finished school, got married, my first born.

Back
Top Bottom