Tranqu early retirement estimates

Tranqu

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi from tranqu. 2008 my estimate was $1045, in 2009 it was 1054 and in 2010 it was 1072 which makes sense since my salary increased each year. In 2011, i was told my estimated pension is 1045. I'm making more, but now my estimate has dropped. Why? New law in place, or some other reason?

No idea really, but sometimes recent year earnings are late to post which could possibly leave a ZERO earnings entry for last year or two (happened to DW). FWIW...

you can also use the more complex calculator on SS website where you enter in your life's earnings.

On another note, that is within 3%. I could carve $27 out of the budget quite easily.

Hello - I noticed that some of the numbers used here Social Security Publications have gone down in the last year. Maybe you have been impacted by these changes ?
Hi from tranqu. 2008 my estimate was $1045, in 2009 it was 1054 and in 2010 it was 1072 which makes sense since my salary increased each year. In 2011, i was told my estimated pension is 1045. I'm making more, but now my estimate has dropped. Why? New law in place, or some other reason?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom