Another Thing to Do in Retirement.....

My wife told me about this just last night.

Maybe she's in incredible health and will live well into her hundreds due to taking supplements and other life-extension tactics that will come in the next 20-40 years?

Then again there's a million "what ifs," so speculating on them could take us forever.

What amazes me is that she obviously didn't do this on her own. What were the doctors, the insurance company and the medical machine that made this all possible thinking?

Everything is easier, cheaper, and more likely to work out well if the first-time mother is over 20 and under 35. Well under 35 best of all.

So why don't we grow up and apply some sense to these questions?

Ha

Peaceful_Warrior said:
Maybe she's in incredible health and will live well into her hundreds due to taking supplements and other life-extension tactics that will come in the next 20-40 years?
It's part of her retirement planning. She's trying to spread the burden of supporting her among more children.

Nords said:
It's part of her retirement planning. She's trying to spread the burden of supporting her among more children.

Yes, but they won't have the ability to support her financially for at least 25 years, by which time she'll be 92!

Meadbh said:
Yes, but they won't have the ability to support her financially for at least 25 years, by which time she'll be 92!
Hunh... our kid's only 14 and she's already signing her paychecks over to me. (She thinks I'm putting them in her IRA!!) I'll have to see what innovative ideas that 67-year-old woman has come up with-- I wonder if she's running a farm or a sweatshop?

Back
Top Bottom