Any one remember...

eytonxav

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
these kid shows:

Kukla Fran and Ollie

Rootie Kazootie

Heckle and Jeckle

Terrytoon Circus

Vaguely remember Heckle and Jeckle. I was more from the Roy Rogers/Sky King/Johnnie Quest days. Anyone remember them?

Vaguely remember Heckle and Jeckle. I was more from the Roy Rogers/Sky King/Johnnie Quest days. Anyone remember them?

I remember Roy Rodgers and Sky King. Do not remember Johnnie Quest. How about Sea Hunt and The Whirlybirds?

I remember Roy Rodgers and Sky King. Do not remember Johnnie Quest. How about Sea Hunt and The Whirlybirds?

Remember those shows too, but not Johnnie Quest

I would like to state that I'm young enough not to remember any of them.

Unfortunally, :cool: ...

And add some local shows from my neck of the woods (near Phila.), of Chief Halftown, Sally Starr, Bertie the Bunyip, Pete Boyle, and Willie the Worm.

Last edited:
I would like to state that I'm young enough not to remember any of them.

Unfortunally, :cool: ...

And add some local shows from my neck of the woods (near Phila.), of Chief Halftown, Sally Starr, Bertie the Bunyip, Pete Boyle, and Willie the Worm.

Bertie the Bunyip was my favorite show after Howdy Doody !

Malibu Run anyone? Rescue 8? Elizabeth and Alvin?

Hey, waddabout Capt'n Kangaroo!!

I was only allowed to watch TV for an hour a week. However, that's an hour more than nothing and I often used that time on Saturday morning before chores to watch a show or two like Sky King, My Friend Flicka, The Lone Ranger, Roy Rogers, cartoons, or various other shows mentioned above. Loved them all! :D

How about one that will never be allowed to be rebroadcast in the PC country that the US is now - Deputy Dawg?

I remember Jonny Quest. It was one of my favorites.

HomePageRaceJonnyFrogmen.jpg

It's usually pretty easy to place someone by approximate age by the TV shows they remember watching.

Last edited:
I would likeAnd add some local shows from my neck of the woods (near Phila.), of Chief Halftown, Sally Starr, Bertie the Bunyip, Pete Boyle, and Willie the Worm.

These titles explain a lot about Philly Eagles fans.

And then there was Flash Gordon, Rin Tin Tin, Andy's Gang, Hopalong Cassidy, Lost in Space, and at night Have Gun will Travel, Gunsmoke, Rifleman, Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, etc.

Out of the clear blue of the western sky comes.....Sky King. That one and whirlybirds had me interested in aviation at an early age.

Back
Top Bottom