Anybody know what happened to Tracfone?

Texas Proud

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
It appears that Tracfone has gone away....

I bought a sim and time for DD and it arrived last Friday... but I also ordered me a sim which did not...

Called Tracfone to complain and while talking to them they transferred me to some recorded message that I was not interested in... so tried and call back but the phone number was not working..

Went to the website and it was also down...

Have tried yesterday and today and still no 800 number or website!!! I did try my phone and it did work, but this seems a bit strange...

Anybody know what is going on here?

It appears that Tracfone has gone away....

I bought a sim and time for DD and it arrived last Friday... but I also ordered me a sim which did not...

Called Tracfone to complain and while talking to them they transferred me to some recorded message that I was not interested in... so tried and call back but the phone number was not working..

Went to the website and it was also down...

Have tried yesterday and today and still no 800 number or website!!! I did try my phone and it did work, but this seems a bit strange...

Anybody know what is going on here?

I'm pretty sure Walmart still carries them (they did just a few days ago, anyway).

A few months ago I bought a SIM card kit for Tracfone at Target.

And last week, we bought more minutes for my mom's Tracfone.

Tracfone is related to StraightTalk, which I have as my carrier. Can't find anything on them to explain what you are experiencing.

Just tried this number, it works...

Tracfone Phone Number

800-378-9575
CUSTOMER SERVICE
5 mins average wait
Mon-Sat 8am-10pm ESTOPEN
Press 1 for English then press 4 at the next menu. For help for new and...

Tracfone customer service is not the best. Been there, done that. Then I set myself free and switched providers :D.

But their price is cheap ... when the phone does work.

Maybe they got hit by ransomware?

Must be a hiccup. DW is on BYOP Tracfone and is still working just fine as of right now.

Yea, my phone was working just fine...

But theirs was not... and I could not get my DD set up as their website was also down...

Back
Top Bottom