Anyone Heard from Imoldernu?

ExFlyBoy5

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Looks like he hasn't been on the forum since 9/20. He was pretty active, so seems a little odd that he's disappeared. Anyone been in touch with him?

He's been found on another forum recently so he's apparently doing well. Evidently he just wanted a "change of scenery" for a while.

He's been found on another forum recently so he's apparently doing well. Evidently he just wanted a "change of scenery" for a while.

Thanks for the good news, Walt. I also was wondering; his posts are enlightening, especially coming from someone well into the journey.

Also appreciate the report - his memory and the care he put into his posts was very impressive. Glad to hear it sounds like he is doing well.

Wait, there's another forum? What?

Hope he posts here once in a while too!

Good to hear! Thanks everyone...

Sent from my mobile device so please excuse grammatical errors. :)

Thanks for the detective work! I was also wondering if he was ok and almost posted the same question last week.

Y'know, THIS is one of the things I love about this forum! People get to know each other and tend to look out for each other, even if digitally.

Last edited:
Y'know, THIS is one of the things I love about this forum! People get to know each other and tend to look out for each other, even if digitally.

Hopefully not the same way my doctor does...

I was another one wondering about him. I also enjoyed his perspective on life and hopes he returns.

Back
Top Bottom