Apparently size does matter

Just leave a box of Magnum XL's out and the women will know what is up. No pun intended.

Asymmetrical information often leads to one market participant gaining a competitive advantage when the costs of information discovery are high.

Size does NOT matter. It has decided to retire!

Hope it didn't retire too early because it might be difficult responding to:

"You look too young to retire."
"What do you do all day?"

But, the good new is, you don't have to worry about anybody being jealous of your retirement as you explain to them that you just hang around all day and do nothing.

In much/most? of the animal kingdom it is the female that is the decider when it comes to choosing the most important attributes to pass on to future generations. It looks like our side dropped the ball on this one. :facepalm:

The size of the portfolio has much more bearing on a woman's idea of a man's attractiveness.
+1

Proved by looking at the wives of professional athletes everywhere...........;)

+1

Proved by looking at the wives of professional athletes everywhere...........;)

The England international soccer player, Peter Crouch, was once asked what he would be if he wasn't a [highly paid] soccer player. His answer, "A virgin".

The England international soccer player, Peter Crouch, was once asked what he would be if he wasn't a [highly paid] soccer player. His answer, "A virgin".

I love the Europeans bluntness. A friendly match was played here this weekend and Renaldo and his team was in town. The coach was quoted in paper: Everyone is jealous of him. He is famous, rich, and has sex with all the ladies. :)

The size of the portfolio has much more bearing on a woman's idea of a man's attractiveness.
+1 People gravitate to their equals, women try to marry up. You believe what you like, so will I.:cool:

FUEGO said:
Asymmetrical information often leads to one market participant gaining a competitive advantage when the costs of information discovery are high.
But to paraphrase the mutual fund industry, a Magnum XL on the dresser is no guarantee of future performance.

I tested this research by going to my church's singles mixer with my penis hanging out. Women were not, in fact, more attracted to me. They actually seemed less likely to approach me. Perhaps I should publish my results.

I tested this research by going to my church's singles mixer with my penis hanging out. Women were not, in fact, more attracted to me. They actually seemed less likely to approach me. Perhaps I should publish my results.

Your portfolio is too small. :LOL::LOL:

Oh no, my assets are well allocated. It did occur to me, however, that in order to properly test the theory, we would need to compare my results with those of people who are less well-endowed. Who would like to volunteer for the small penis cohort?

Oh no, my assets are well allocated. It did occur to me, however, that in order to properly test the theory, we would need to compare my results with those of people who are less well-endowed. Who would like to volunteer for the small penis cohort?

"She laughed when she saw my condom that read 'Eat at Shorty's', until I rolled it out. Then it read 'Eat at Shorty's Truckstop, Bar, and Restaurant in Chattanooga, Tennessee'..."

But you didn't say you had your asset showing ... just the zipper open at the front.

It's true. He's got almost 7 inches on me - in HEIGHT, mind! :LOL::blush:>:D I have to look up to talk to my husband and stand on tiptoe to kiss him! And what it's doing to the car seat, to be rudely shoved back and forth each time we take turns driving....

A.

women try to marry up. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom