Are you a Forum addict?

Do you have to visit the FIRE Forum?

• Yes, I am addicted. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Votes: 52 50.0%
  • Yes, I am addicted and it bugs me.

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • No, I stop by a lot but can quit any time.

Votes: 30 28.8%
  • No, I only visit once in a while

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Hey, I've only been here a few times, it's nice, maybe I'll stick around. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think I spent too much time on this forum :( My name's Sam, and I'm addicted!

I've learned a lot from you guys. Thank you all. I will be checking in every now and then, but not as often as in the past.

Wish you all a happy and prosperous new year.

My main computer crashed. I'm sitting on a foot stool in my kitchen using an old dial up connection and telling my DH that I'll help him put the groceries away in a minute. Does that qualify?

Martha said:
El Guapo? Mutant superhero?
I think he means that in the literal terms of the translation, although photos would be required as proof...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guapo

Dory, BMJ, this board really needs to store a larger, more detailed version of avatars for us to be able to read the small words & smaller features!

We sold our home and relocated to a different state six weeks after both DW and me retired. Reading and posting on this forum has been very helpful to the transition. I felt at home the minute I had my computer hooked up to DSL.

.....at 1.577 posts per day, I am not even close to addicted.

Not me. I can go a few weeks without signing in at times and then I spend hours and hours trying to catch back up!!!!

Dreamer said:
Not me. I can go a few weeks without signing in at times and then I spend hours and hours trying to catch back up!!!!

I hear ya, Dreamer.
That's why I try to sign on a few times a day... which makes me feel like an addict! :LOL:

~M

apparently....after all, i am on here now at 1:30 am New Years Day :LOL:

I am hopelessly addicted -- even to matters that have little real concern to me.

I think my addiction is based on the reality that I want to FIRE (and can) but keep postponing the event. My present contract expires in July 2008, and it will be the last. (In the meantime, I use this forum as a way in which to sample early retirement issues, including that which worries me most -- access to health insurance.)

Thanks for a continuing "good read."

Back
Top Bottom