Bacon Flowchart

Merry Christmas pork rules!

Haha I feel a heart attack coming on.

Weave, Fill with cheese. Could add jalapenos if you want too.

just tryin' to keep it goin' in 2009....

Attachments

• 2578886605_f83d99319c_m[1].jpg
    2578886605_f83d99319c_m[1].jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 364
Worlds oldest person cites "occasional piece of crispy bacon" as aid to longevity:

I love it when centenarians break the 'health rules'.

Can a doctor tell a 105-year-old -- with a straight face -- that he needs to quit smoking because it may kill him? Seems like if you get to 105, you should just keep doing whatever you've been doing...

We cook this bacon down for you prior to canning, so you won’t pay for all of the natural shrinkage that occurs whenever you cook bacon. Then we carefully drain all of the fat and liquid off and can it fresh so it will taste as good out of the can as it would right out of the refrigerator.

Sacrilege! Sacrilege, I tell ya!!! "Drain the fat...off"....what are they thinking?! That's almost un-American!!! Bacon fat is the reason we eat bacon in the first place, by cracky!! :rant:

Next they'll be trying to get us to buy and eat skinless chicken, or use 'low-fat' lard for pie crusts! :p

:D

bacon diet

I spent a week at a friends house in Montana over new year's. Did a lot of skiing, but mostly ate bacon 2-3 meals a day. So I was worried when my company announced mandatory health screening and cholesterol check. Unbelievable... my total cholesterol was down 30 points to 179. Makes me wonder if that lipitor is really just compressed bacon fat. Anyway I'm leaving the office right now to go get some Bacon!!!

Bacon Explosion

I did a search and didn't get a hit so excuse me if this is an old topic. I just learned that the Bacon Explosion, labeled by its inventors, “the BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes” is taking the Internet by storm. It is already linked to from 16,000 sites.

bacon650.33.jpg

My arteries clog just looking at the picture.

Cappuccino de moniato i pastanaga amb bacon

Attachments

• 2256973925_56186c0178_m[1].jpg
    2256973925_56186c0178_m[1].jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 154
I offer this double-bacon salute to CFB...:flowers:

Attachments

• double bacon.jpg
    double bacon.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
I got hooked up with some good bacon the other day. Applewood smoked from a local butcher. Opened up the package the whole place smelled like smoked bacon goodness nectar of the gods.

A bacon flow chart t-shirt!

Attachments

• bacon flow chart t-shirt.jpg
    bacon flow chart t-shirt.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 186
Back
Top Bottom