Best Distraught Trader Photo Contest

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
OK, every big down day the news sites have to have a photo of a distraught wall street trader. So who can find the best one? Get your entries in today. To start things off:

A_trader_sums_up_the_atmosphere_on_the_floor.jpg

Nice badge number. :) Did thefed get a sweet gig on wall street or something? ;)

On CNN.com:

t1home.stock.sun.03.gi.jpg

Oh My, things don't look very good this morning.

610x.jpg

Oh geeze, there goes the motorhome and the beach front cottage.

340x.jpg

I think that the classic "The Scream" says it all:eek:

I think these guys are all trained professionals competing in posed reaction shots for valuable cash & prizes. I can hear the director now: "Gimme angst! Now fear!! Despair!!! No, no, do it like you mean it!!!!"

Pretty soon we'll be reading that Mark Bennett is planning the pilots of "Survivor: Wall Street" and "Celebrity Wall Street Apprentice"...

Heeeey, speaking of "guys", where are all the hot chick Wall Street traders? What about Jessica Simpson in "The Newlywed Wall Street Traders" or [-]Paris & Nicole[/-] Maria Bartiromo & Becky Quick in "The Simple Life of a Wall Street Trader"?

And a quick break to show "Confused Economic Leaders":

t1home.group.afp.gi.jpg

Zombies and stock brokers -- my worst nighmare:dead:

Attachments

• NFTLD.jpg
    NFTLD.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 6
After reviewing a few dozen, this is my favorite composition:

610x.jpg

Second favorite:

610x.jpg

A plug for the website Daylife...you can search any topic for pictures in the news. Sources include Getty, AP, Reuters, etc. I really enjoyed scanning the daily pictures from the Olympics.
trader photos - Daylife

I guess after today we can continue posting here:( This one is from CNN:

Attachments

• Stock Broker.jpg
    Stock Broker.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 361

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom