Cheap Booze

Moemg

Gone but not forgotten
Now that I got your attention ,Just wondering which states have the best happy hours .I think Florida leads by a mile .Most of the bars have two for one or really reduced prices ($2.00 margaritas ) at happy hour .It's to lure in all the tourists .

Eh I figure it costs me 30 cents a pint for homebrew.

That would sure lure me! We were at a cheap 2fers bar on the beach every evening in Puerto Vallarta to watch the sun set and suck up margueritas (make mine mango in Mexico - just not the same up here). I'm an at-home cheap drinker here in Oregano. Don't think the bar drinking is thrrrrifty here.

I love happy Hours, Piano bars- that whole pleasure seeking, mildly euphoric after work scene in any big city. One of my favorites was recently closed; the hotel it was in is being redone as condos. I have a few others scouted out, but I need some buddies of either sex to go with me.

I don't know many people in this part of town yet.

Ha

Hey! I just thought! Since we're transporting a Buick up from Californi-A I think I'll load up the trunk with Costco booze for future consumption. Even with the sales tax I don't think the Cali booze is as spendy as the stuff from the state regulated green-front stores here in Oregon. We're kinda a bunch of blue-nose sin-taxers up here. I can play moonshine runner. Dang Revenooers!

I love happy Hours, Piano bars- that whole pleasure seeking, mildly euphoric after work scene in any big city. One of my favorites was recently closed; the hotel it was in is being redone as condos. I have a few others scouted out, but I need some buddies of either sex to go with me.

I don't know many people in this part of town yet.

Ha

Ha <you don't need buddies to go to happy hour .You just sit down and start talking you'll soon meet plenty of people . In Florida you would not even have to talk just show up and single women would be all over you .

cheap booze? i love cheap booze! speakin of, its time for a drink!!

happy hours here in OH suck. maybe its $1 off mixed drinks, or margaritas for $3.50. boooo. but, crapplebees has nice half off appetizers and drinks 2x per day....so for about 12 bucks you can get a nice buzz and fill yer tummy!

Back
Top Bottom