Cheap laser all-in-1 printer

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The spammer is back in action! ;)

Costco - Up to $100 OFF Brother MFC-7220 Monochrome Laser Multi-Function Center

I know some folks were looking for one of these at this price point a while back. Its a pretty good black and white copy/scan/fax/printer for $99 with free shipping after a small rebate. This is selling for $180-200 new everywhere else and ~$140 refurbished.

Toner cost is reasonable, $47 for a full cartridge, and costco will give you an extra $10 off if you buy one of those at the same time. 2500 pages per toner, one is included.

Reviews and price compares:

Amazon.com: Brother MFC-7220 Laser Multifunction Printer: Electronics
Newegg.com - brother MFC Series MFC-7220 MFC / All-In-One Up to 20 ppm Monochrome Laser All-In-One Printer - Printer - Laser Printers

This seems like a good deal from costco. The cheapest I saw this on froogle.com was $175 new. Before buying anything new, I check the product release cycle from the company; e.g., is a newer model ready to come out in a month? If so, I almost always wait and either get the newer model or last year's model at a steeper discount.​

$20 Off via standard rebate.$70 Off is reflected in the price.

*Additional $10 Off When Brother Ink TN-350 Item# 879735 is purchased on the same order.

Online price

$189.99

Less Instant Off

-$70.00

Price in Cart

**Less standard rebate

-$20.00

YOUR COST

$99.99

*To receive the additional $10 off, follow these 3 steps:
1.Add the item 926916 to cart
2.Add Ink (item 879735) to cart
3.The additional $10 bundle savings is deducted at checkout.

last year's model at a steeper discount.

This *is* last years model at a steeper discount! ;)

I havent seen a laser all-in-one for <$100 in almost a year. And I bought that one! We leave it on a table next to the phone in the living room with the USB cable end handy. Anytime we want a quick print or copy, there it is.

Only thing I prefer for scanning and copying is a flatbed rather than a feed...ours is a flatbed and this is a feed. But if you're more likely to fax multipage documents than copy a bunch of stuff out of books and magazines, then this feed based unit would be better.

Plus flatbed scanners are about $20 on sale with coupons and rebates...

Back
Top Bottom