CNN reporter signs off after being fired

I think it helps. I found it pretty engaging, and would like to see more of her on work.
She didn't burn any bridges, and the word cloud of private emails made her seem credible.

I wasn't fired, but this exit is pretty much the way I left w*rk - except I knew I would not only never w*rk at that company again, I would never w*rk in that field (or, probably any other field) again. It's just my nature, for the most part, to be as gracious as I can be. At least half of the "problems" I had with Megacorp were of my own making (or just not being willing to adapt.) The problems that developed with co-w*rkers or bosses, etc., were in the past and did not merit any additional gastric juices.

In short, it was, as I had hoped it would be. Namely, "sadly-sweet." YMMV

I just left a sign over my old desk that said " Don't Drink the Koolaid".

Cute video. It's really too bad that CNN drank the koolaid of the useless news cycle. I used to turn on Headline News because no matter when I turned it on, 30 minutes later I'd have a good idea of what was going on in the world (I don't watch the evening news because it's on when I normally cook dinner and I really don't like watching news while I'm cooking.) Now Headline News is basically a reality show channel, totally and completely useless. And regular CNN, which used to be the reasonably objective middle between MSNBC and FOX, is not much more useful. Very sad.

Back
Top Bottom