Votes: 21 21.2%
  • participate in my grooming rituals

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • none of the above

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • all of the above

Votes: 28 28.3%

• Total voters
Moi? I leave the bathroom door open, but the dog doesn't care.

After 31 years of marriage...nothing fazes me anymore. I have to admit I love having two bathrooms. :)

No option for: 'All of the above'?

Good point, but I don't know how to edit a poll. Just choose the maximum strength option!

Not to be a PITA, but I found your poll options a bit confusing, since to perform grooming is one part of performing one's 'toilet'. Take a look here:

toilet definition | Dictionary.com

My fallback position was to assume that for 'using the toilet' you actually mean sitting on the ceramic throne reading the newspaper, philosophizing on the meaning of life, etc. :)

We play the "pull my finger" game but otherwise, none of the above.

Pets are allowed to observe all of those activities.

all of the above :D

the norm is we excel at trying to out-gross each other out, kinda like playing chicken. we are still like 2 little kids staying over at each others' house, except we share the same house. we giggle at each other a lot. :rolleyes:

off limits - he has no off-limits. :crazy:
I have one off-limits thing and it will take a team of wild horses to drag that secret out of me. :-X

Not to be a PITA, but I found your poll options a bit confusing, since to perform grooming is one part of performing one's 'toilet'. Take a look here:

My fallback position was to assume that for 'using the toilet' you actually mean sitting on the ceramic throne reading the newspaper, philosophizing on the meaning of life, etc. :)

Pardon me socca, I was merely thinking about utilizing the herementioned Toilet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia plumbing fixture...
:2funny:

True, but it's tough for me to change your vote for you unless I know what it is.

And to be sure there is no misunderstanding, when I asked for "details" I was referring only to your vote, not whether or not you kept the door open when you took a...uh...shower. ;)

True, but it's tough for me to change your vote for you unless I know what it is.

And to be sure there is no misunderstanding, when I asked for "details" I was referring only to your vote, not whether or not you kept the door open when you took a...uh...shower. ;)

Uh yeah er

So good luck with them fire ants this year.

Uh oh...dh2b and I are together only 3.5 years and we are full open throttle right now.
Please tell me you get more secretive as years go by, not more open. Otherwise, I are doomed. :cool:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the answer is no . If you are open about certain things you usually stay that way .

Back
Top Bottom