Cravings

I thought New Jersey pizza was just naturally greasy now I find out it was sweat ! Thanks Cuppa Joe !

one of the best pizza places from my childhood home near NYC had very handsome (and yes sweaty) Greek guys working there. my mom warned me about the guys but never the pizza.

yum...very special sauce! :D

Jersey pizza? i dunno 'bout dat...

one of the best pizza places from my childhood home near NYC had very handsome (and yes sweaty) Greek guys working there. my mom warned me about the guys but never the pizza.

yum...very special sauce! :D

Jersey pizza? i dunno 'bout dat...

The best pizza places in New jersey were owned by greeks and they were kind of sweaty & sexy looking and they produced great pizza !

I suspect Martha has already consumed said hawaiian pizza

I was looking for hawaiian pizza at the store yesterday and they had none. Got a double cheese one instead. Guess I'll have to go buy some canadian bacon...or some prosciutto would be even better...and a pineapple...

I know the gourmet pizza snobs will frown on this, but 1x a month we pickup a Pizza Hut stuffed crust 1/2 hawaiian and 1/2 pineapple pizza.

Heartattackerrific good

I know the gourmet pizza snobs will frown on this, but 1x a month we pickup a Pizza Hut stuffed crust 1/2 hawaiian and 1/2 pineapple pizza.

Heartattackerrific good

Pizza Hut is "gourmet" pizza for me. It's too expensive so I only get it a couple times a year. Usually I look for specials on Tombstone otherwise I get Jacks because it's less expensive but still good. I just bought 12 Tombstone's because they were 4 for $10.

You can pay for your costco or sams club membership just buying pizza.

A very large pizza runs about 6.50 for cheese at sams to about $9 loaded at either place.

A cooked giant double slice and a drink is $2.69 at the costco cafe.

Compared to $15-20 for pizza house pizzas and $4-5 for a small crappy frozen pizza, its a steal. You eat pizza a couple of times a month, you're easily saving your $40 membership.

Plus I just bought three 12oz packages of niemann ranch dry cured applewood smoked bacon for $9. Its about $7 a package at the store...

We love our local Costco for picking up certain groceries for cheap prices. I pick up a Boboli pizza crust & sauce pack from there on most visits (well whenever the SO doesn't notice me putting it in the cart anyway :D)

I suspect Martha has already consumed said hawaiian pizza

I started this thread a few days ago and did not succumb. I was gone for three days working on the old family farmhouse. I worked hard painting ceilings, going up and down ladders for three days straight. With my cousin, I only ate vegetarian and ate minimally.

I came home early yesterday evening and the first thing I did was order a Hawaiian pizza. It is half gone.

I started this thread a few days ago and did not succumb. I was gone for three days working on the old family farmhouse. I worked hard painting ceilings, going up and down ladders for three days straight. With my cousin, I only ate vegetarian and ate minimally.

I came home early yesterday evening and the first thing I did was order a Hawaiian pizza. It is half gone.

<ding dong> it's Rodney Dangerfield at the door in a.....oh never mind...too late. :D

hooray for you for holding off and eating well while burning calories. when i try to lose weight, i behave for a while and then have something forbidden, but a small amount. Quick, freeze the other half of the pizza!

It is half gone.

Objection - vague, mischaracterization. Was it a small pizza? Extra large? Did you eat half yourself or did you have help?

It was a 10" diameter pizza and I ate it all by my lonesome over 2 days. :) Now I am happy.

Back
Top Bottom