• Yes- got one in recent years

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • No- but thinking about getting one

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Yes- I have multiple tattoos

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sixty two here as well and follow your gut, not your common sense, makes life much more fun.

No, I'm not into permanent commitments.

nowhere outrageous... probably a little pattern around forearm.. show it off when I'm playing guitar..

I did find this picture of one I kind of liked from a forum search...post was from a number of years ago.. love the attitude

Attachments

• bb.bmp
    857.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Got one on each forearm when I was 14......loved them for 6 months....and have hated them for 56 and a bit years.

No tattoo other than an inadvertent one.

Worked on my car when in my early 20s, and cut my thumb on a sharp edge. A bit of dirty oil got deep into the skin, and caused the scar to be stained up to this day.

No tattoo. At age 59, I am saving my money for my (eventual) dental implants, (eventual) orthopedic shoes, and (eventual) hearing aids. Also have a fear of unnecessary pain and possible infection.

No no no.....and no piercings either. I have enough holes in my body. At least the scars I have on my body were inadvertent......well.....but for too many operations on knees and things.

No tattoos or piercings. I don't even have my ears pierced. Body modifications gross me out and I wouldn't ever elect to have something like that done to me. But then, if you want one, it's your body so go right ahead. :)

Last edited:
Tattoos are fine, just can't think of anything I feel that strongly about.

No, but peaked my curiosity so off to Google images for "funniest tatoos".

After going through the first 300 (three pages) my vote goes to the lady in the green shorts and the two dogs.

I don't have one and used to be very anti-tattoo. But, I've seen some nice ones lately. I guess the main things I would probably want would be to have one that could be covered up. I know some women who have one on the back of the shoulder for example.

I don't drink, so I guess I missed out on the late night tattoo.:facepalm:

Well..........

Last edited:
The logic and/or desire totally escapes me, only adornment ever had is my 40 plus year old mustache

I have a small one on my back that I got at about age 50, to commemorate a special time. No regrets.

Coach

I actually thought he might say something like Belmont and Halsted. :LOL:

People who are in a band are required to get tattoos.
Sure ya did.....:whistle:

;)

Hmmm, no tats on my bod, however thru the years I've considered getting one. If I wait much longer, it will prolly be DNR.

:dead:

Don't be like this English lady who just got one because it was cute……and then another……and another……

Isobel Varley

Back
Top Bottom