Drones

Can't legislate stupidity. Too bad. Won't be going to a TGI Fridays or any restaurant with drones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Thanks for the info, Marko.

I just updated the firmware on my Phantom 2, and I noticed some text that prohibited flying within a certain distance from the Emperor of Japan's residence. It may be automatically buffered by the software.

I had a blast a few days ago, doing a video flight in my niece's husband's corporate jet hangar. Filming 3 jets from all angles. Then I made some video clips for him to put in a presentation.

if this was not against FCC rules for typical people to design... I would do something like this

This just popped up today (I think). It's a new FAA regulation that, if I'm reading it correctly requires registration of your drone even if it's used as 'model aircraft' and weighs more than .55 pounds.

http://www.faa.gov/news/updates/media/20151213_IFR.pdf

As I understand the reg, YOU need to register as a drone pilot, then mark your drone. You don't register each drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Was enjoying the quiet afternoon, watching a bowl game, tending the bbq for dinner and start to hear an annoying whining noise from the back yard.

Neighbors got a drone....

Was enjoying the quiet afternoon, watching a bowl game, tending the bbq for dinner and start to hear an annoying whining noise from the back yard.

Neighbors got a drone....
congratulations. none here yet, maybe tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom