Duct tape

Moemg

Gone but not forgotten
A hand surgeon just told me a new use for duct tape .Use it to get rid of warts .Put a small piece of duct tape over the wart and change it nightly .The glue in duct tape will dissolve the wart. It works !

I have heard this is true, too. I think I read it in the People's Pharmacy column in the local paper. Sure beats burning or freezing them off!

Charlotte

My brother uses that computer spray that cleans out dust balls. It works really well too.

I had one on the bottom of my foot years ago, and just cut it out with a pocket knife, once I got the root it fell off and never came back.

My brother uses that computer spray that cleans out dust balls. It works really well too.

I had one on the bottom of my foot years ago, and just cut it out with a pocket knife, once I got the root it fell off and never came back.

You are Lucky your foot did not get infected .

Some ultra marathoners use duct tape to keep blisters on feet from getting worse. Someone saved my race once with a great field tape job. It stays in place, the non-sticky side is slick enough for the shoe to slide, and it comes off painlessly.

When I probably was about 5 or 6, I had a wart on my thumb. It bothered me so I bit it off. It never came back and I'm still alive. Gosh, I was dumb!

I wonder if duct tape will work on skin tags? Ugly things. Doctor told me to tie string around them and they will fall off. It does work but trying to get a thread around one of the lit'le suckers, by yourself, is hard. I'm gonna try the duct tape on 'em.

I used vitamin E and a band-aid on the few I had on my hand. Seemed to work... took a week or better if I remember correctly. But Duct tape makes for a way better story.

I also cut off mine (on my right hand) with a pocket knife when I was 8. It hurt a little, but felt good afterwards (like I endured hardship and accomplished something).

When I go backpacking I always carry a small amount of duct tape. Use it on your heels if you get a hot spot (before you get a blister). It is less thick and slicker than mole skin.

Learned that from my son(Eagle Scout) who use to go backpacking every 2nd weekend throughout the year.

Back
Top Bottom