Ebay auction

Hilarious. But my sympathy for her is tempered by the fact that she should've figured out where kids come from after the first two or three if she really didn't want them.

$142 for a pack of Pokémon cards?!? Our 14-year-old, who's now way too old for this kiddie stuff, is going to have to clean out her closet...

Guess I'm going to have to price my DragonBallZ's too.

No assurance that the winning bidder actually paid, but anyway. Another eBay trick, get your sale linked from a high volume page.

-CC

No assurance that the winning bidder actually paid, but anyway. Another eBay trick, get your sale linked from a high volume page.

-CC

According to her blog a friend bought the cards and paid by check. She got 100,000 hits on her blog and has been interviewed several different times.

Funny read but I've got to question her sanity with having 6 kids. I love my kids but I can't imagine having six of them.

Funny read but I've got to question her sanity with having 6 kids. I love my kids but I can't imagine having six of them.
I think she's already documented that she's easily distracted and has difficulty managing multiple inputs. Not difficult to predict how that would produce six kids, even if she writes like Erma Bombeck!

A shipmate raised eight kids on only his officer's salary-- because his spouse stayed home to raise the team as well as homeschool them. (When we went to his retirement ceremony we saw who the real leader was in that family.) Despite all the kids being under the age of 15, the parents sailed serenely through the entire afternoon with nary more than an occasional raised eyebrow and a murmered word to their tribe. The oldest four kids were in charge of partnering with one of the younger four and that family ran like a Marine Corps silent drill team.

It'd be interesting to see if this eBay mother's cries for help are heard by SuperNanny...

Back
Top Bottom