For CFB and other Uber Geeks

cube_rat

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
How do you like my new name? :D :D Does it bring back memories from days of yore?

dangling_semaphores said:
How do you like my new name?
Ya know, TH's personality shines through his posts no matter how hard he tries to disguise it, but some of you more polite/mainstream posters are in danger of losing your recognizeability with your frequent name/avatar changes. Don't stop changing on my behalf, but beware that your behavior may have unexpected consequences.

If we seem to be treating you differently, maybe it's because we have no freaking idea who you are!

Look at fine print in the bottom of my post... :D

dangling_semaphores said:
Look at fine print in the bottom of my post... :D
Excellent, thanks!

Never thought I'd be thinking "Gosh, I miss the rhino."

Some of you other shape-shifters could emulate this name-tracking example!! Although a few would probably feel better with a fresh start...

Thats easy Nords, just click on the faux screen name and look at the user name at the top of the profile to see "who it is".

Semaphores are for wimps. Let the other processes figure out what the hell you're doing and why.

Cute 'n Fuzzy Bunny said:
Thats easy Nords, just click on the faux screen name and look at the user name at the top of the profile to see "who it is".
Thanks, works fine for you & cube_rat, the ones I'm having trouble with establish their reputations under the first alias to their user names and then start changing the aliases.

Back
Top Bottom