Forum Usage Around Here

Telly

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I look at this board every day, even multiple times. I'm always interested in others comments and experiences on the whole E.R. scene.

I don't feel particulary brilliant often, so I don't post much. But I HAVE NOTICED that there are a lot of "Guests" on the board usage indicator each time I'm here. And the number of Guests vary by hour and time of the day. That tells me its real, there are a lot of people stopping by and reading the forums here! A lot lot more reading, than posting!

I agree. I wandered over here about 3 months ago and I can see an "acceleration" in posts since I've been here. The site is really coming into its own.

I signed up because at the time it seemed like this was the favorite refuge of people who used to be on The Motley Fool's Retire Early Home Page message board inspired by Intercst's REHP, but it has its own personality and group now, and it's a good thing.

Congrats Cap'n Bill!

I am also a new member as well. I would welcome more posts on the various topic's.

Thanks to the Captin for all the work

Cheers

RYD

And the number of Guests vary by hour and time of the day.  That tells me its real, there are a lot of people stopping by and reading the forums here!  A lot lot more reading, than posting!

And some of us do a lot more posting than reading :D .

Back
Top Bottom