Funny Tuesday Videos

the following isn't funny, curious enough to share, but just too stupid to open its own thread. introducing one of our local lauderdale idiots...

Donzo, I have no idea how you found that, but it is absolutely amazing. And yet, so extremely odd at the same time. Whew!

I just received the funniest novelty gift -- "My Top Secret Password Pad". The instructions suggest for security reasons you turn the pad over when you leave your office area ; ) I am one of those compulsive password hiders... and my dh says this video reminds him of me and the way I have safely tucked away all my login information. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AHCnMWktJY

I think I am going to get a bunch of those pads and hand them out to all my bridge buddies for xmas this year.

Clair B

Had to look - The clip is from "Broadway Rhythm". The Ross sisters "were billed as Aggie, Maggie, and Elmira but their real names were Vicki, Dixie, and Betsy. They hailed from Colorado City, Texas and were daughters of dirt farmers during the dust bowl days. They trained on their own and began working theaters and fairs in the Midwest. Pooling their money, they bought a trailer and moved to New Jersey to a trailer park about a mile from the George Washington bridge on Route 6. They earned minor roles in a George Kaufman play, Count Me In, and went on to Broadway Rhythm then Pickadilly Hayride at the Prince of Wales Theater in London. They were summoned before the King and Queen for a command performance on Nov. 4, 1946".

Dunno if the above is true or not, just what i found on the interweb.

Not one, not two, but three cute sisters who can sing, dance, scratch behind their ears with their hind paws, all the while walking on their hands, and smiling - makes the American Idol/America's got Talent crews look pretty lame.

Donzo, I have no idea how you found that, but it is absolutely amazing. And yet, so extremely odd at the same time. Whew!

Sarah - I know what you mean about odd! I was listening to them sing and thought it was a little different. Then they started contorting...was not expecting that! :D

Had to look - The clip is from "Broadway Rhythm". The Ross sisters "were billed as Aggie, Maggie, and Elmira but their real names were Vicki, Dixie, and Betsy. They hailed from Colorado City, Texas and were daughters of dirt farmers during the dust bowl days. They trained on their own and began working theaters and fairs in the Midwest. Pooling their money, they bought a trailer and moved to New Jersey to a trailer park about a mile from the George Washington bridge on Route 6. They earned minor roles in a George Kaufman play, Count Me In, and went on to Broadway Rhythm then Pickadilly Hayride at the Prince of Wales Theater in London. They were summoned before the King and Queen for a command performance on Nov. 4, 1946".

Dunno if the above is true or not, just what i found on the interweb.

Not one, not two, but three cute sisters who can sing, dance, scratch behind their ears with their hind paws, all the while walking on their hands, and smiling - makes the American Idol/America's got Talent crews look pretty lame.

Great background find - thanks! These gals were ahead of their time.

Back
Top Bottom