Funny Tuesday Videos

Outtahere:

Oh my God! That Evgeni Plushenko skate/dance video was fantastic! I know he could not have performed that at the Olympic Games. But if he did, he should've been awarded another Gold Medal. I had to watch it twice and will forward it on to my gal friends that enjoy "figure" skating. Thank you!

Toejam

No and its impossible to find. The locals and the government were outraged by it and said it was racist :):)) and so on, so the network pulled the video from their site and asks people who host it to pull it. Thats the only copy I could find and I think its only there because they tucked it behind the presumably less prejudicial grammy sketches.

Every year we are required to show a video on Sexual Harrasment to all employees. Our HR person thinks we should show this one.

Here's a video of a demo of the speech recognition of Vista gone horribly wrong:

-- Sorry, can't link to it. It's on MSNBC.

As soon as I find a linkable version I'll post it.

Then you're in big trouble if you look at this one...
The second half of this is verrry hard to find a video of.
I saw this when Conan was 'invited' up to do a few shows in Canada (last year?). I was astounded that it would be allowed to air--anywhere, much less Canada! Someone must have let it go on just to inflame people against the US. As if they needed a reason. Of course, it is OK when Canadian TV lampoons people on the streets of the US.

i looove magic tricks....................to bad the link wont post

A friend (no military background) saw the video and observed that the Army must have very poor marksmen as the printer didn't jump when hit, so it must have been missed.

I don' thin' so. It seems to me that there is very little momentum transferred to the object. It just gets a big hole in it. That rifle is intended to transfer momentum to much more robust targets. No?

Ed

Ed_The_Gypsy said:
A friend (no military background) saw the video and observed that the Army must have very poor marksmen as the printer didn't jump when hit, so it must have been missed.
I don' thin' so.  It seems to me that there is very little momentum transferred to the object.  It just gets a big hole in it.  That rifle is intended to transfer momentum to much more robust targets.  No?
If it jumps, the round stayed in it. If it doesn't jump, the round went through without hitting anything of significant density.

Don't want to tell you how I learned that...

I'm no firearms expert, but from the heft of his weapon I'd say that it was originally intended to be mounted on a tripod or a stand. It might pack a heckuva recoil that'd make it hard to stay on target. Guess I'll have to get my nephew on the question.

as an avid shooter i can tell you not everything jumps when hit,especially with a high powered caliber.alot of times victims of gunshots arent even aware at first they have been hit.because of it in combat we are trained to aim for the pelvis area shattering the bone and making a further attack mechanically more difficult.

Back
Top Bottom