Funny Tuesday Videos

Q: How do you get young adults to stop texting while driving?

A: Make it part of their driving test!

You don't need your speakers for this video, unless you want to practice your aural comprehension of the French language. It has subtitles (and text balloons!).
The impossible texting and driving test. [VIDEO]

Always one of my favorites:

[youtube]5u5_aOQb84I[/youtube]

Old Irish TV........the cyclist is a patient man. Look at the size of the cell phone!

Very cool:cool: Here's the YouTube version:
Y'know, Purron, in our family we've been homeschooling "AP Classic Rock" for at least the last six years. One of my daughter's (many) objections to the curriculum (aside from the sex & drugs) has been her claim that all rock & roll sounds alike to her. That's fair-- it's how I feel about her Jawaiian favorites and some of the other crap she enjoys.

So I sent her this 100 Riffs link more out of sentiment (it's been a while since we've held an AP Classic Rock lesson) and she loves it. She says it's the first time she's been able to see it all at once and to appreciate the guitar work! Now she's passing it around with her classmates... thanks for posting it!

Last edited:
Science can be fun!

Do not, under any circumstances, try this at home! Eek!

... Look at the size of the cell phone!
That looks like a Motorola phone, circa 1990. See photo of a "brick phone" below.

2007_3_28.jpg

That was actually an advanced phone, because the first Motorola portable cellular phone was a "bag phone", as they could not pack the electronics into a hand-held unit. People would carry the bag with a shoulder strap, like they carry their laptop now. This was circa late 1980s.

motorola-bag-phone1.jpg

Making tea: oh, the suspense!

That was actually an advanced phone, because the first Motorola portable cellular phone was a "bag phone", as they could not pack the electronics into a hand-held unit. People would carry the bag with a shoulder strap, like they carry their laptop now. This was circa late 1980s.

motorola-bag-phone1.jpg

My first sell phone was a bag phone like this in 1989. $250 to buy, $25 a month, plus 25 cent a minute use charge. Current phone from Virgin, Free phone, $5 a month, 18 cents a minute. Ah, progress.

This is one of my favourite YouTube channels. This clip is1960s vntage 8mm film of aviation in Iceland taken by his grandfather, who was a pilot for Icelandair. The landscape is spectacular.

Russian Candid Camera

Back
Top Bottom