Furniture

We were lucky I guess. We had two large deliveries from NCFFL and did not have any damage or errors. We ordered a bedroom suite from a local furniture store and every piece had damage on it when delivered. It was kind of funny, my husband wanted to go with the local store because he feared we would wait for months and then it would be damaged if we ordered online.

I do not care about the wait as I need to paint the room and get rid of the other furniture before the new items arrive . I'm going to check out a few local stores in the next few days and then go online and calculate the savings . Thanks everybody !

I found that the local furniture stores have gotten wise to people like me. They no longer put the manufacturer and style on the furniture in the showrooms. You have to ask who makes this and which line it is. They know that people are window shopping in their show rooms and then going online to make their purchases.

When times are "bad" is THE time to hit local Auction houses... or Estate Sales for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom