Geographically accurate BBQ map

I must respectfully request that this thread be closed now.

Being stuck with only the bizarre :facepalm: but surprisingly tasty :) concoction known as Cincinnati chili, I would be quickly laughed out of any discussion of conventional chili.
Come on man, you know that a Skyline or Gold Star 3-way is hard to beat. And it won't burn your tongue off. Just team that with a Hudey, if such still exists.

Ha

Last edited:
Come on man, you know that a Skyline or Gold Star 3-way is hard to beat. And it won't burn your tongue off. Just team that with a Hudey, if such still exists.

Ha

Start your day with a 14k! (Often heard at Crosley Field at a Reds game)

Yep, had a Hudy or two, and quite a few Schoenling "Little Kings" as well, back in the day.

I must respectfully request that this thread be closed now.

Being stuck with only the bizarre :facepalm: but surprisingly tasty :) concoction known as Cincinnati chili, I would be quickly laughed out of any discussion of conventional chili.

If that Cincinnati chili is the same stuff I saw on a Food Network show, it does look "unique". Of course, every chili tastes good when paired with the right brew.

I've had beef chili, vegetarian chili, pork chili, chicken chili, all with or without beans. Never met a chili I didn't like. Which reminds me that the pork loin in the fridge might be about to meet some tomatillos and poblanos in an explosion of heat and flavor pretty soon.

+1
That pork loin sounds tasty.

Texans call that "Yankee chili"... :LOL:
I've had Texican chili and while it is edible, it has also earned an entry onto REWs list of reasons not to move to Texas. :)

Actually, I've been helping them revise their recipes for several years, and the Hudepohl Amber Lager is now not only a very drinkable beer, but one of their top sellers these days.

Even after over 20 years around here, I'm still ambivalent about Cincinnati chili, but DW loves the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom