Golf GPS for IPhone

Revlefty

Recycles dryer sheets
I just got an IPhone. I'm looking for people who have a golf GPS app on their phone. What do you recommend and why do you like it? I'm too cheap to go out and buy a real golf GPS and pay the subscription price. I've heard there are good apps out there, but I would like advise on which one to get.

That I have seen....there seems to be some inaccuracy in these phones. 5 yards off......is a long ways.

I just got an IPhone. I'm looking for people who have a golf GPS app on their phone. What do you recommend and why do you like it? I'm too cheap to go out and buy a real golf GPS and pay the subscription price. I've heard there are good apps out there, but I would like advise on which one to get.

Search for free golf apps using your I-phone. Most apps come with user ratings. You can check out higher rated apps first. Good luck.

I like the Duck Dynasty way of shooting chipped golf balls. who cares where it lands......every shot is a good shot!

The way I play, five yards isn't that bad. I just want to know how far it is to the water hazard, the sand trap or the ditch I usually put my ball in.

I don't know how the iPhone golf gps works but hopefully there's a way to recalibrate the gps. I almost always have to do it with my Sonocaddie golf gps the first time I use it on a new course. Just stand at the front and back of each green and verify the gps shows 0 yardage for each position, if not hopefully your gps has a way to reset it. If you become a serious golfer you'll really want to get a laser rangefinder. Although I still carry my golf gps I rarely use it, maybe 3-4 times a round.

Back
Top Bottom