Google introduces the self-driving bike

I love it! :LOL:

Any truth to the rumor that next year they're coming out with the self-walking pedestrian?

Looks like there's going to be a big line to get one of these on April 1st! :D

You can "work" while on your bike....nice.:rolleyes:

Your 4 year old kids can go wherever they want whenever they want...not nice.:nonono:

Your 4 year old kids can go wherever they want whenever they want...not nice.:nonono:
Mom seemed pretty happy about it!

I thought she was drinking beer, alas, it was just tea. I think. But why not? If the kids can go on their own, she should choose the beer.

From the joys of Facebook.

If we owned a self driving car, I'd figure out how to install big buttons with preset places to go. Then with some training, our dogs could get in the vehicle and travel to friends places. Who's that showing up in the drive? Oh it's Fred's dogs!

If I was a personal injury lawyer, I'd *LOVE* this self driving bike! Imagine the lawsuits, and huge income increases for lawyers. Ah, the wonders of modern technology. :nonono:

No, I don't want one and you will never find me riding a self driving bike. I think it is the epitome of idiocy myself. But please, everyone, go ahead and have a ball. Those of us who are in the curmudgeonly phase of retirement will sit back and watch in disbelief.

EDITED TO ADD: Oh!!! April Fool's Day release. :facepalm: And the video was Published on Mar 31, 2016

OK, I am so gullible. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
From the joys of Facebook.

If we owned a self driving car, I'd figure out how to install big buttons with preset places to go. Then with some training, our dogs could get in the vehicle and travel to friends places. Who's that showing up in the drive? Oh it's Fred's dogs!

It's actually not that far fetched ( pun entirely intended ). There are already dogs that ride public transportation to go places, so they clearly are capable of such activity.

We will be in the Netherlands in September. Probably will rent one of these.

Thanks for the pointer. Will it provide Wifi for my tablet?

Back
Top Bottom