Happy Holidays

Rich_by_the_Bay

Moderator Emeritus
My most sincere best wishes to all my ER Forum friends for a safe and joyous holiday and new year. I clearly receive more than I give in this cybercommunity and wanted to express my appreciation.

Especially in this year of my retirement announcement (finally!), thanks one and all for your wisdom, patience, and good humor both publicly and privately.

Warmly,

Rich and Family

Happy Hanukah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy New Year, Happy Boxing day, and happy winter!

If I missed something, Happy Holidays to all!

I second Rich's sentiments (less the ER announcement)

Fireup

Thanks Rich! :)

I hope all of you find the true spirit of the holidays, not in a retail store, but right next to you. Sometimes that spirit can found by befriending a complete stranger in need. Like we do here all the time. :flowers:

And of course I am going to use this as the perfect excuse to show off some impromptu decorating yesterday. :cool:

Attachments

• Fireplace09.jpg
    Fireplace09.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
Happy Holidays and Happy pre retirement ! Those days when you know there is an end in sight are so precious !

I'll open my mouth and say ahhhhhh....thank you Rich for healing our bodies and minds.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Merry Christmas!

Even warmer,

bbbamI

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Merry Christmas!

Me too, Merry Christmas!! (or is it more politically correct to say, just plain, "welcome to Walmart?") nm

Happy _______, and Ho! Ho! Ho!

Attachments

• IMG_6678.jpg
    IMG_6678.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 2
Merry Christmas Rich!

Happy Hanukah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy New Year, Happy Boxing day, and happy winter!

If I missed something, Happy Holidays to all!

Happy Festivus :)

Wishing a wonderful holiday season to all

Happy holidays to all! And hoping 2010 is a better year (at least in the stock market)!!!

I can't think of anything better than to wish you all a peaceful and healthy holiday season. And I second Orchid's sentiments for a robust stock market in 2010. The bad weather is certainly helping my AMZN stock!

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year. Thanks for making this year a brighter year for me.

:LOL:

Isn't that flower made of dryer sheets?
Psst, this tip is better than dryer sheets. No crystal ball required: close analysis of the hybrid plant section of my shopping portfolio reveals prosperity is just around the corner. The mom and pop hardware store sent out a $5 coupon postcard which was applied to the purchase of that amaryllis bulb on sale for $4.99. As the Goonie indicator has been hinting, tulip season is approaching, invest in bulbs now! When certain posters join in the mania, we will know it it is time to sell.

Merry Christmas to all, Happy Days Are Here Again.

Meanwhile at Macy's:

Attachments

• IMG_6643.jpg
    IMG_6643.jpg
    621 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Thanks to everyone, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and best of the season to all. This is my first white morning of this winter. It is less than an inch so no problem.

Back
Top Bottom