Have you ever had a dream about an ER Forum member?

Seems only right that she share with us, having started this thread and all... ;). Or at least the plot, if not the identity.
Well, I did...I said Khan was my neighbor. :)

Now, my other dreams...you really wanna know? Hmmmmm? ;)

btw, I agree with Moe, step away from the numbers Rich, REW says numbers is hard and I believe him...

Yup, I decided to back off the spreadsheet for a while. Waste of time. I had drifted into a weekly look-see, usually on the weekend. The dream did it for me.

Now, about that other dream...

That songs brings back so many memories, thanks bbbam1. I had to close my eyes again, take away my worries of today
and leave tomorrow behind.

Yeah...I know this is an old thread, but I've been having a lot of dreams about forum members lately. :blink:

Maybe it's just the TX heat.

....good grief no...not one forum member has mentioned a j*b in my dreams. :LOL:

Actually I think I spend too much time on this forum, and it's seeping into my brain.

Yeah...I know this is an old thread, but I've been having a lot of dreams about forum members lately. :blink:

Maybe it's just the TX heat.

Sounds like you need a vacation :LOL:

We've been living in student dorms this last month and I've been having dreams of my student days this last couple of days, possibly because this particular university is in a very hilly town and we have views similar to those we had in our student days at Bradford. (we have been at the London School of Economics, then York and now Exeter).

Attachments

• Exeter - View from the Dorm Dining room.jpg
    Exeter - View from the Dorm Dining room.jpg
    546.5 KB · Views: 1
Sounds like you need a vacation :LOL:
I think you're right....;)

YouTube - joe cocker - FEELIN ALRIGHT - Ultimate Collection

We've been living in student dorms this last month and I've been having dreams of my student days this last couple of days, possibly because this particular university is in a very hilly town and we have views similar to those we had in our student days at Bradford. (we have been at the London School of Economics, then York and now Exeter).
Lovely pic....:greetings10:

You need a nice vacation in a tropical paradise with a couple of maraca shaking assistants to take care of everything. You know - like the guys Ava had in Night of the Iquana ;-)
:D

Ooooh yeah...they sure are good at shakin' them there maracas. But they'd have to put them down every once in a while to peel my grapes. :angel:

Everyone dreams—every single night—and yet we tend to know so little about our dreams. Where do they come from? What do they mean? Can we control them and should we try to interpret them? We spoke to the dream experts to bring you nine surprising facts about dreams. Read before snoozing.

8 Things You Didn

Oh, and btw...I had a dream about RonBoyd and his wife not long ago. They were showing me pictures of my wedding....

.....so there you go....:blink:

Back
Top Bottom