How do I paste a photo?

brewer12345

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I can't seem to paste the jpg directly:confused:

I had to set up photobucket, then insert the web link to my picture. the button right under the angry face :mad: sticks the bit of code in that you place around the url.....anyone know a better way?

I can't seem to paste the jpg directly:confused:

Yes, you are correct. You cannot paste jpg. Images directly on any post. This is the way it works internet wide.

What you need to do is find a Picture Hosting Site and download your photos to that site first. Then get the link from the downloaded picture and imbed it in between the 'img' frames created when you click on the button OVER the Angry Face :mad:

I type in the code by hand, like this except without spaces inside the brackets:

[img ]http://url.to/image[/img ]

The button is just a javascript helper to do that.

I've been serving my images off of my home server on DSL. this board is fairly popular but the images don't seem to be a drag on my connection.

Lawrencewill,

She sure is a cutie!! I love the seeing the pictures of everyone's babies. It brings a smile to my face. Thanks for posting the picture.

Dreamer

Sorry. I just noticed that I spelled your name wrong!

BigMoneyJim-Your baby is precious also. Your picture has been posted for awhile, but I neglected to tell you earlier!!

Dreamer

Ok, I am trying to figure out this photo thing so I will give it a try. DH and I are terrible at taking pictures. Our dog is this picture looks positively evil. And as usual, only a piece of a person is in the picture. Ignore the baggy sweat pants and the fact shoes are being worn in the house.

img_296296_0_85d74baa99aabe7ea7466ff3f0dbfed0.jpg

Oh. My. God. You're forcing that poor animal to wear a sweater. :eek:

Thank god its too short to throw itself out of a window...
;)

Oh.  My.  God.  You're forcing that poor animal to wear a sweater. :eek:

Thank god its too short to throw itself out of a window...
;)

To me, it looks like it's watching Martha Cooking pancakes to put on it's head. :D

Well then, Here is one of Judy, without the sweater:

img_296410_0_cd817d945636675417faad6a47e6bc92.jpg

And so Pete doesn't feel left out, Pete on the dog chair:

img_296410_1_638c07065b2fedf29e49c0c5b5c7e1f9.jpg

Martha, I have a Doxie that looks just like yours.
They are great companions.

Cheers,

Charlie

Thanks Charlie. The little one, Judy, is an absolute sweet-heart. Pete has some "issues" coming from trama in puppyhood and has to take the doggie version of Prozac. Otherwise he would spend all day hiding under the bed.

Martha

Those pictures are truly hilarious! :D - The dogs must think you've flipped out, when you put the peelings on their heads.
:D :D :D

Those pictures are truly hilarious! :D - The dogs must think you've flipped out, when you put the peelings on their heads.
:D :D :D

The dog didn't care, I had a treat waiting for her. DH thinks I am nuts--too much time in the house waiting for the ankle to heal. I really have to think of more "inside" hobbies.

My eyes never got to the sweatpants and shoes...I was too busy trying to figure out what that poor dog was wearing and why :D

Dogs--Minnesota--fleecewear outfits. I even make the doggies outfits. Sew a tube out of fleece and cut two holes for legs. :D

Ronin, Judy and Pete want to know if Lucy can come over and play. :D

TH, Ted can come too.

What is this with all the human names for dogs? What happened to Rover, King, Prince, Princess, Spike?

limecat.jpg

Not mine...been bouncing 'round the 'net for a while.

BigMoneyJim-Your baby is precious also. Your picture has been posted for awhile, but I neglected to tell you earlier!!
Thanks! He's my nephew, but I'm still nuts over him.

EDIT Sept 30 2005: Updated image link for new server

Ronin, Judy and Pete want to know if Lucy can come over and play. :D

TH, Ted can come too.

What is this with all the human names for dogs? What happened to Rover, King, Prince, Princess, Spike?

What about Jasmine aka Jazz aka a half dozen other names, all of which she'll answer to...

img_296608_0_4333d880857da250ffcc77c10cd64710.jpg

I like the people names, besides they're our babies too! Before Gabe was born, my dad used to answer the "got any grandkids" questions with "Yes, a boy and a girl...Ted and Jasmine". And then thoroughly enjoy his little joke.

Back
Top Bottom