How Many Uncommitted Singles in the ER Forum?

I am...

• ...an available single man

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • ...an available single woman

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • ...neither of the above, but I want to vote, so I'm choosing this option.

Votes: 47 49.5%

• Total voters

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Pursuant to the Internet dating thread, I was curious as to how many posters on the ER forum are available and possibly interested in finding someone new.

This poll is different from most in that we don't care about the relative numbers for men/women; we're just interested in how many there are.

Is this marketing research for an FI and/or ER's only dating site?

If two forum members marry, then everyone on the forum must be invited to, and attend, the wedding.

Rented bargain basement tuxes, BYOB, home baked wedding cake, having it in the off season so travel is cheaper. The ER wedding of a lifetime.

Couldn't throw rice :( The cost would be out of this world in rice alone.

The wedding would be at Khan's house, which would be decorated by Citrine. Martha could draft the prenup. Rev. Bunny could officiate and T-Al could play a trumpet voluntary. The happy couple could drive away in lazy's white mustang and honeymoon in Rich_in_Tampa's RV before setting up home in GoodSense's rental property.

What a team!

Do we have any wedding planners on the forum?

:D

If two forum members marry, then everyone on the forum must be invited to, and attend, the wedding.

At the reception, the "Soapbox" political discussions can take place with everyone drunk and exhausted from doing the chicken dance. :rolleyes:

CFB will bring home the bacon.
Obviously the honeymoon has to be in Hawaii with Nords and I providing free tour guides.

Attachments

• Costco.jpg
    Costco.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 9
Maybe we can get the Costo sample givers to dish 'em out;)

:2funny:

Hey, I'm getting excited about this! A trip to Hawaii with tour guides. But, alas...I'm not single. :p

Eh, maybe next time.......:D

So far there are 15 available men but only 9 women and none of them are commenting. Now that Hell has frozen over, anything can happen.

I just wanted to vote but if you show up at the coffee shop, I'll talk to you.

The wedding would be at Khan's house, which would be decorated by Citrine. Martha could draft the prenup. Rev. Bunny could officiate and T-Al could play a trumpet voluntary. The happy couple could drive away in lazy's white mustang and honeymoon in Rich_in_Tampa's RV before setting up home in GoodSense's rental property.

What a team!

Do we have any wedding planners on the forum?

:D

I'm not paying for the steam cleaning of Rich's RV.

I would love to decorate!!!! I can also do event planning and I am really good at sweet talking with vendors for a great deal!
I have also learned how to bake bread from scratch, so I could make the rolls.
We can blow bubbles or throw shredded junk mail instead of rice!

I was curious as to how many posters on the ER forum are available and possibly interested in finding someone new.

available and interested. send qualifications & references to lazy@e-r.org. women & effeminate men need not apply. woof.

the lazy muscle mobile is normally reserved for legalized gay marriages but this low mileage car will gladly be made available for e-r forum members' commitment ceremonies under the condition that no cans be tied to the bumper and no sexual activity take place inside the car which might be deemed offensive to the gay community.

I guess I'm not invited..........:(

Back
Top Bottom