Its weisure time.

Weisure. Staycation. Good grief. Why do some people feel compelled to create new stupid words?
Because they're journalists with large vocabularies and short deadlines?

Maybe they wore out the old stupid words...

from the article..."People are more willing to let work invade their leisure time because, for a lot of Americans, working has become more fun, Conley says."

:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

what galaxy is this guy living in?

My job is not conducive to "weisure". When I am at work, I am at work. I don't call family on the phone, or do personal things except in extremis and rarely...I can't. I'm too busy with lots of phone calls and field visits. I do go out to lunch with friends at the office a couple of times a week, and I also do things with them outside the office on a regular basis. And when I'm home, I never check my office voice mail or e-mail or worry about things that I have to do the next day. I find a do best when I strictly compartmentalize the two and never the twain shall meet.

Weisure can lead to Seizures.....my new line!

from the article..."People are more willing to let work invade their leisure time because, for a lot of Americans, working has become more fun, Conley says."

:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

what galaxy is this guy living in?

:2funny: Frank and I had the same response to this article. Just because people are having to work such crazy long hours these days, doesn't mean that they like doing it.

To each his own, says I. There are people who like to poke fishhooks through their skin and suspend themselves from the ceiling. I guess there might be people who like to work all the time from wherever they are. I, on the other hand, like being FIREd.

Back
Top Bottom