Katie Holmes - Tom Cruise Settlement

Buckeye said:
The media attention was Katie's not-so-secret nuclear weapon against Tom's powerful friends in Clearwater, FL and Hemet, CA.

I thought that was Lord Xenu and some big volcanos?

Great news this means Katie is single, still awfully cute, smart enough to escape the clutches of Scientology and newly rich!

I am pretty much the opposite of Tom Cruise and happy to be the rebound guy. Now I just need to met her :)

Highway to the danger zone?

I just read today that Tom is 50! I had no idea. He still looks about 25 to me.

They became engaged at the Eiffel tower the same night my family and I were there. That's what's interesting to me about their marriage....anything else...not so much.

How about "The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement" ?.

Hum this make take some work to turn the book into a movie. But I suppose if I make Katie a pioneering first woman on the submarine, who gets involved with a grizzled old submariner (that would be me) or maybe I should just be the producer. After they save the world they can retire early to a Hawaii and take up surfing.

I can use Nord's daughter as a consultant.

Hum this make take some work to turn the book into a movie. But I suppose if I make Katie a pioneering first woman on the submarine, who gets involved with a grizzled old submariner (that would be me) or maybe I should just be the producer. After they save the world they can retire early to a Hawaii and take up surfing.

I can use Nord's daughter as a consultant.

If this works out I'd like a supporting role. If nothing else, to get a trip to Hawaii. Oh, one more thing, bunnies would have to be part of the plot line.

If this works out I'd like a supporting role. If nothing else, to get a trip to Hawaii. Oh, one more thing, bunnies would have to be part of the plot line.

Bunnies absolutely running around with bacon on their heads. How about the kind hearted (taking in stray cats etc) wife of the philandering submariner?

Bunnies absolutely running around with bacon on their heads. How about the kind hearted (taking in stray cats etc) wife of the philandering submariner?

That should be pancakes on their heads. The rest sounds like the start of a classic, gothic southern novel. Works for me;)

Attachments

• pancake_bunny.jpg
    pancake_bunny.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2
That should be pancakes on their heads. The rest sounds like the start of a classic, gothic southern novel. Works for me;)

I think they're doing screen tests of Suri for the role of the pancaked bunny.

Clif already has you tagged for this part:

And I hear you get to open a big old cast iron fry pan can of whoopass on him at the end!

I was going to have you hit him in the head with a coconut. But even better he gives up Katie for you because she doesn't want to retire early and instead want to stay in the navy.

Ok I just need to tie up a few lose ends and contact Katie's agent.

She should get child support ONLY...then, since she's the presumed "smarter" of the two she can now go out and support herself with her phenomenal acting skills. Or , she can do as so many, start "hunting" for her next "catch".
She knew he was into Scientology when she married him, if that is the issue for their divorce.We are assuming that her "ice is colder than his" from the religious perspective.This is analagous to people assuming that gays would make worse parents than so-called "straights",though it appears the divorce and domestic dispute / violence rates are higher in heterosexual relationships.......just food for unbiased thought.

In addition, I as perhaps 99.9 % of us have never lived a hour or a day with these 2 individuals so have NO freakin idea of the real relationship or issues.

She should get child support ONLY...then, since she's the presumed "smarter" of the two she can now go out and support herself with her phenomenal acting skills. Or , she can do as so many, start "hunting" for her next "catch".
She knew he was into Scientology when she married him, if that is the issue for their divorce.We are assuming that her "ice is colder than his" from the religious perspective.This is analagous to people assuming that gays would make worse parents than so-called "straights",though it appears the divorce and domestic dispute / violence rates are higher in heterosexual relationships.......just food for unbiased thought.

In addition, I as perhaps 99.9 % of us have never lived a hour or a day with these 2 individuals so have NO freakin idea of the real relationship or issues.

I agree that she should only get child support.... but what surprised me was a lawyer I saw on TV last night.... she said that she thinks child support should be about $50K per month!!! It seems that the laws support the thinking that the child should live how the supporting parent lives...

SO, since he takes private jets anywhere he goes... his daughter should get private jets... since he shops at high end places, she should be able to shop at high end places.... etc. etc...

That seems a bit strange to me.... I would not support a law like that if it is true...

I agree that she should only get child support.... but what surprised me was a lawyer I saw on TV last night.... she said that she thinks child support should be about $50K per month!!! It seems that the laws support the thinking that the child should live how the supporting parent lives...

SO, since he takes private jets anywhere he goes... his daughter should get private jets... since he shops at high end places, she should be able to shop at high end places.... etc. etc...

That seems a bit strange to me.... I would not support a law like that if it is true...

If you read some of stuff they have done for Suri and bought her, Tom may be getting off cheap only spending $50k per month on her!

As long as Katie doesn't end up doing a reality TV show, I'm happy for her!

That picture makes for excellent birth control, without any side effects except massive nausea and vomiting from the site of this butt floss.....jokes aside, What Tom OR Katie wear or wore in the privacy of their homes is between the two of them.....It would be interesting to see what some of the ER's wear in their private homes.......even nudity is NATURAL, just like breast feeding in public.

What a difference 5 years makes. Instead of Tom jumping on Oprah's sofa. I can imagine an interview on Ellen, with Ellen saying "Tom, on the divorce settlement...how did it come about that you got owned by Katie?" :LOL:

I have to admire her style:

How Katie Holmes outwitted Tom Cruise: the roundup - Yahoo! omg!

She would make a good chess player, thinking several steps ahead.

p.s no comment on what I am wearing or not wearing as I type :D

What a difference 5 years makes. Instead of Tom jumping on Oprah's sofa. I can imagine an interview on Ellen, with Ellen saying "Tom, on the divorce settlement...how did it come about that you got owned by Katie?" :LOL:

I have to admire her style:

How Katie Holmes outwitted Tom Cruise: the roundup - Yahoo! omg!

She would make a good chess player, thinking several steps ahead.

p.s no comment on what I am wearing or not wearing as I type :D

Katie and her dad most likely took some good advice from the bigwig cult members who have escaped in recent years. She was smart not to downplay what could happen to her and her child if she was not properly prepared. She and daddy used tactics right out of LRH's playbook on the cult and it was smooth sailing!

Katie and her dad most likely took some good advice from the bigwig cult members who have escaped in recent years. She was smart not to downplay what could happen to her and her child if she was not properly prepared. She and daddy used tactics right out of LRH's playbook on the cult and it was smooth sailing!

It really is right out of a movie!

It really is right out of a movie!

Unfortunately, the human slavery is real and it goes on right here in my back yard. Although it should only be in a movie, unfortunately it's real. My heart breaks for them and their families.

Slavery / Cults: AKA Waco, Jonestown, The Polygmist guy with the church..yeah we have quite a few examples in the Western hemisphere.

I can't believe that this thread escaped my attention...
How about "The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement" ?.
Clif and I are going to have to scout some locations in the Ke'eamoku district. Be patient-- the research could take months depending on how many auditions Clif has to hold before he "discovers" the right actress to co-star with him.

It would be interesting to see what some of the ER's wear in their private homes.......even nudity is NATURAL, just like breast feeding in public.
I suspect that the value of this thread will plunge in proportion to the number of photos. Some of you long-time posters may recall the incidents of the thong-wearing rhino and the sheep in lingerie...

I confess, I still enjoy [-]that certifiable whacko [/-]Tom Cruise in his movies and I'm sure he was a [-]self-centered nutcase as a[/-] splendid husband.
For some reason we expect our celebrities to be competent human beings as well as media darlings.

I don't know how familiar we all are with search engine optimization, but Early-Retirement.org practically rules the Google rankings for some keywords. Looking back over this last paragraph, it'll be interesting to see what new keywords the SEO associates with "The Military Guide"...

Back
Top Bottom